watch now

Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 105265 times)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #240 on: October 12, 2016, 05:09:51 am »
Okay online dating, I guess all roads go back to you. I'm on it again! If this fails, I'm becoming gay! Haha JOKE LANG PO.

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #241 on: October 19, 2016, 09:24:02 am »
Oh my gosh I tried omegle, hahah first guy na nakapagbigay sakin ng malakiiiiiiing teddy bear. Lol.. pero shady pa rin siya ,.. we didn't last long hahahahha

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #242 on: October 27, 2016, 06:58:33 pm »
I also joined online dating but until now nothing serious. Haaay! Minsan nakakasawa na din
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 01:19:00 pm by eischied_21 »

LABYU

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #243 on: November 30, 2016, 01:27:04 am »
nagsubok din ako sa online dating sites ngayon, in fairness sa mga foreigners mga lolo na at hindi pasok sa age preference ko

badw33d

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #244 on: November 30, 2016, 01:32:43 am »
this is tough ... especially facebook :-) but it works.

engr.reg

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #245 on: December 15, 2016, 12:36:17 am »
I tried omegle and tinder for casual dates only. Pantanggal stress lang while I'm reviewing for boards. And I think it's not for me. Ang dali ko ata maattach haha. pero I'm learning the game naman na. I just don't want to be on any commitment yet.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #246 on: December 18, 2016, 06:33:17 pm »
I know a success story sa omegle . I have a classmate in college back then who met her husband. They got married nad she got petitioned to norway. Nakakatuwa now she's posting pics of aurora borealis and stuff. And she's learning to speak their language na rin.

ireneadler

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #247 on: January 03, 2017, 03:28:41 pm »
I wanted to try tinder too but i dread being seen by coworkers. Some male coworkers are into it. They're not single and have kids. Katuwaan lang daw. Sheesh

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #248 on: January 04, 2017, 03:52:47 am »
^Oh BS! Katuwaan my @$$! Ask them if it's okay for their wives to have an account kasi katuwaan lang naman.

jninchan

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #249 on: January 04, 2017, 09:29:11 am »
I've tried this! pero wala. haha.. depende kasi kung gaano ka kaopen sa pagcommunicate and open to strangers you meet online! I've heard both happy and horror stories though.

Kritz

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #250 on: February 22, 2017, 10:25:48 pm »
Nag start ako sa wechat, a few years ago. Ilan na din yung mga nameet ko. Pero syempre pinipili ko mabuti.
Hangout or date. Some of them na-transition na sa facebook. So far, wala pa naging successful na nag turn into relationship. (There's just this one guy though, who has been courting me for more than a year na ata. Pero parang alanganin kasi talaga).
Thankful ako kasi I met them. Naging friends ko sila and I keep in touch with them. They have been a part of my life somehow.

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #251 on: February 24, 2017, 11:13:31 pm »
Hindi ko pa rin nahahanap ang the one sa online dating

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #252 on: March 01, 2017, 11:00:54 am »
I've tried some online dating sites din. Yung iba gumawa lang ako ng account pero hindi ko naman ginamit. Nacurious lang how is it different sa ibang sites. Sa wechat ako active during college days, literally chat lang. Hindi ako nakikipagmeet. Then since nagstart na magwork naging inactive na ko. But some of the guys na naka-chat ko sa wechat eh in-add din ako sa facebook so I'm still updated about them but no interaction na. Di ko na sila nakakachat.

But there's this one time na yung kachat ko sa wechat eh nagpost ng pictures of his Mt. Ulap adventure (I work in Baguio) so I messaged him, kamustahan and all. Since then lagi na kami magkachat. He became my boyfriend but we broke up already just recently. :(

arrabels

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #253 on: March 07, 2017, 10:13:34 am »
I've tried online dating back in 2013; okcupid, tinder, wechat..you name it. I met several guys. May isa naging 'almost relationship', then he ghosted me. Another one became a booty call. One became a really good friend. Meron din naging online dating horror stories LOL. Overall it was fun trying it. I met my recent ex in one of those online dating/social networking sites din. We were together for almost 3 years. He turned out to be exactly who he said he's not, a f***in cheater.

Gaysha

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #254 on: March 07, 2017, 08:44:10 pm »
^yep, given na ang pagiging cheater esp. ng guys sa dami na rin siguro ng mapagpipilian. But I believe in karma kaya yung recent naka online relations ko na cheater pala, ayun, bumabalik, nalaman ko, yung pinagpalit sakin na 3! puro pinagpalit din sya nung nakahanap ng "mas ok" sa kanya LOL.. Now I don't trust him but I still keep the "friendship" part na lang.

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #255 on: March 13, 2017, 04:04:40 am »
Usually talaga mga hguys i meet online is mga malilibog huhuhu

Guada_FN

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #256 on: July 14, 2017, 01:58:32 pm »
Hi ladies,

Do you believe that it's about we start making the first move in terms of courting someone? We have a whole article about it: http://www.femalenetwork.com/relationships/women-first-move-bumble-dating-sa00177-20170710-src-cosmo

Let me know what you think!

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #257 on: July 14, 2017, 10:10:54 pm »
^There's really nothing wrong with making the first move. It's online dating so it's not as scary as comparing to making the first move in person. All the guys I met in person though were the one who made the first move.

But pursuing is a different story.

Anyway, I think I will meet this 28 year old Brit guy next week. It's empty on the nest for the whole of next week.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:13:48 pm by kvandenhaak »

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #258 on: July 15, 2017, 07:18:16 am »
^^ I still believe that men should have the privilege to make the first move - to ask you out.

So somehow you should put yourself out there - mingle and socialise. If you call smiling, being friendly and making conversation - as first moves YES for me. But asking him out for coffee etc - NO for me, Mas prefer ko parin guys to ask.

Also, I don't believe in pakipot. I'd call it more of being cautious na di ka Ma-fall sa isang guy that is not right for you.

Kasi men and women are built differently. Tingin ko women fall easier than men which makes us more vulnerable to heartaches. and for you to ask Someone out, may feelings/expectations ka na na invested somehow for you to have the courage. Kasi we tend to know the guy more before we like him enough to ask him out. More of personality based ang decision natin to like a guy.

As for men, simple lang. they ask you out if they find you interesting and want to know you more. Kahit wala pa feelings attached. That makes it very efficient for them to ask several women in a week as they are just there to have fun and get to know you. Mas nauuna physical attraction kasi before they fall truly deeply in love.




yshmael

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #259 on: July 18, 2017, 02:39:04 pm »
pwede lang siguro magbigay ng signals ang girls. pero dapat lalaki pa rin ang gagawa ng 1st move. opinyon lang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close