watch now

Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 105121 times)

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2016, 07:00:40 pm »
I have a friend na NBSB dati pero nung nag install siya ng Tinder, nakilala na niya 1st bf niya. Almost 1 year na sila couple. 28 na siya turning 29 nung naging sila. Umabot pa bago lumagpas sa kalendaryo. Hehe. Aminado siya na ugly duckling siya kaya sa Tinder na lang siya naghanap. Buti may pumatol sa kanya.

I experienced meeting guys online pero laging 1st meeting lang. Wala na follow-up. Sex lang kasi ang habol. May iba naman na siguro hindi nagclick personalities namin kaya nawalan ng communication. Saka ayoko naman na sa online dating sites o forums ko makikilala next bf ko. Mas prefer ko na makilala siya thru a common friend.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2016, 10:50:26 pm »
I thought Tinder is for kids looking for hook-ups. Installed it. I met a good looking guy who is 4-years younger, 6'2 and owns a business. We plan to meet this weekend...LOL! I made it clear though I am not looking for ONS or FWBs. We will see.

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #162 on: March 08, 2016, 10:33:14 am »
^hindi naman siya pang kids lang kasi madami akong nakikitang guys sa tinder na may edad na rin. 40's and 50's pa. but usually sa mga 50's foreigners.
 
i have single friends who are in their 40's but doesn't like online dating. parang they tried it a few times and hindi nila nagustuhan. maybe they still prefer the old school way of meeting people. gusto reto, kaso sino naman ang mare-reto namin. puro married na karamihan dito sa phils. pag ganyang age.

online dating is hit or miss. tiyagaan lang siguro. pero dapat huwag mag rely sa online lang. go out and join activities where you can meet potential suitors also.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2016, 03:26:36 am »
^^Yes, I just found out lots of guys my age in there. It just doesn't give you that much information there. And you can't message the person unless they like you too. OKC is much better because questions you can answer to find compatible guys. Kaso, mga chaka yung mga compatible sa akin..LOL!

Old school is also good but for someone like me that doesn't go out that much. Online dating is perfect. It's been fun so far.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #164 on: March 10, 2016, 11:34:30 am »
^ Update us your love story in the making!  ;D

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #165 on: March 11, 2016, 06:44:27 am »
^I will. I am meeting a guy this Saturday. Four years younger though. Pero keri pa rin 'to!!

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #166 on: March 11, 2016, 07:37:51 am »
^goodluck sis ;)

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #167 on: March 12, 2016, 11:16:45 am »
hmmm medyo mag rant lang ako ha. recently may naka chat akong british he is in his 40's already. i have girl friends who are in their 40's too. i figured why not match them. i sent his pic dun sa group namin sa fb. di nila type. kung ano-anong kaartehan pinagsasabi kala mo naman kung sinong mga diyosa sila. e mukhang mga dugong at lola na nga e. i kept chatting with the brit kasi friends lang naman. turns out he manages a resort in palawan which is sa amanpulo. ngayon nagkakandarapa sila na kilalanin si brit. gusto i-friend. wtf!!!

moral of the story huwag din puro sa itsura lang tumingin. there's more to a person that meets the eye. dapat bigyan niyo ng chance. i'm not saying chat with everyone who messages you online. pero minsan nakakatuwa rin e. you never know who you will talk to or chat with. don't take it too seriously talaga. enjoy lang. you might gain a few friends and that's not bad at all.

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #168 on: March 12, 2016, 12:51:29 pm »
^ Lol nalaman lang na nagmamanage ng resort kinilig na mga friends mo? Chat mo lang sis malay mo kayo pala magkadevelopan. :)

pinklilac

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #169 on: March 12, 2016, 01:29:57 pm »
LOL  oo nga baka dream ng mga friends mo sis makapag check in sa Amanpulo..
Korek. Ka diyan sis huwag mag judge sa itsura  lang.
Ito lang napansin ko dito dami ko na nakita at nakilala na mga asawa din ng pinay. Kadalasan yung.mga mukhang  mahirap dahil hindi  mahilig  pumorma eh sila.pa yung kahit papano eh "meron"
May kakilala naman ako na gwapo at neat manamit kala mo  naka.jackpot  yung pinay ayun.pala  nag i struggle sila ..
So tama kausapin  lang basta hindi naman bastos

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #170 on: March 12, 2016, 07:48:39 pm »
@TomHansen oo kasi nga ang mahal doon. nasa 150-200k para lang makapag bakasyon dun. kala ata dadalhin sila dun for free. i stopped chatting with him na. he's too old for me mukhang na rin siyang tatay ko. pero sa akin kasi pwede naman sa online may ma meet ka at maging friend mo or sometimes business connection pa nga kung related ang industry nyo. hindi lang naman puro date at love ang pwedeng mahanap.

@pinklilac yes wala naman talaga sa itsura huwag i brush off agad. tsaka ang nakakainis pa yung mga hindi naman maganda sila pa ang ubod ng arte. ang hinahanap pwedeng cover boy. gusto macho, guwapo matangakad at mayaman tapos mga itsura nila mga ewan naman at matatanda sa sila wala na masyado karapatan maging choosy hehe! sorry ang bad ko. pero nakakainis lang yung mga taong ang taas ng tingin sa sarili.



TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #171 on: March 12, 2016, 08:55:53 pm »
^ ok lang naman sana kung sa una ayaw nila dahil di nila type yung itsura pero nung nag-u turn sila nung nalaman na ma-datung si online friend mo yun ang ang nakaka-wtf.

Ang nacucurious ako kung ilan na ang naging couple dito sa gt, if meron..

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #172 on: March 13, 2016, 06:46:40 am »
Update! We met for the first time at lunch today. Ang gwapo sa personal! He is 6'2 at 200 lbs. We were planning to meet talaga today but we didn't have the chance to iron out details last night. So, this morning, maggo-grocery sana muna ako. Tapos nag-text he's already driving to the city daw and he wants us to meet at 12:30 - 1:00pm. Buti na lang 5 minutes drive lang yung place na pupuntahan namin. We went to a nice restaurant. Talked for quite a bit. Then, since araw naman I invited him to my place. NOTE: di po kami nag-jerjer...LOL! I just want us to be more comfortable with each other. He stayed for about 30 mins. So far, so good. But I will see if will text me. Otherwise, on to the next prospect.

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #173 on: March 13, 2016, 01:06:53 pm »
^ Wow pogi na tangkad pa.. Mukhang comfortable ka naman sa kanya since ininvite mo pa sa place mo..  Walang jerjer na naganap? very good! :) Goodluck sana magtuloy tuloy.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #174 on: March 13, 2016, 03:05:08 pm »
^^ this is not in the phils nuh sis?

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #175 on: March 13, 2016, 10:43:49 pm »
^No, we're here in Alberta, Canada. Vaughn, however, doesn't live in the city where I live. He lives in a small rural town, about 150 kms away. First thing I asked is if the distance is going to be a problem. Palagi naman daw syang nasa Edmonton because of sporting activities and things he likes doing is usually dito meron. Ang town nila kasi 1,000 lang ang population. He seems to be a really nice guy by the way his speaks. Like the typical Canadian farm boy. Anyway, kausap ko kagabi sa text at he was staying overnight pala in the city. Kasi dapat a-attend sya ng isang party but he bailed out he said. Nasa casino sya nung nakausap ko. Eh tapos, sabi nya he was attempting to kiss me daw twice when we hugged kaso umiwas daw ako. I said, "What? When? I didn't know you were trying. Sorry man. I don't have that much experience in dating and with men. So, you have to make your intent more obvious. Next time, aim better...LOL". Kasi matangkad nga so I rested my head on his chest when he was hugging me.

Sabi nya ang ex-wife nya pala was her first and only GF. They were together since they were 15 then they got married and lasted for 13 years. The reason for divorce is "they grew apart" daw. Sayang naman kako. He kept the house they bought when they got married. But he bough her daw a new house and some cash when they divorce. He dated two girls in the span of two years after the divorce. From the sound of it, he is financially stable. Kulang na lang talaga ay girl na lagi nyang makakasama. I mean, I am not going to take everything seriously. Pakiramdaman muna..LOL! I just wanted to go out and experience the world. We will see! First time daw nya na-try ang online dating. One week pa lang daw sya when he met me in Tinder. Ako naman, kaka-install ko pa lang ata that day. I am glad I tried it. I really thought it's for kids.

junetwentythree

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #176 on: March 14, 2016, 05:47:35 am »
@kvandenhaak Enjoy the online dating world! I met a lot of interesting dudes when I jumped back into the dating scene about 5 years ago. Boy, oh boy, was it a ride! I dated really tall ones, really good looking ones, not so good looking ones, full body tattoed up ones...hah! What memories. I dated a surgeon for awhile, he was a looker. But boy, did he have an ego on him! He was ultra alpha male. Eventually, he decided that he still wanted to be getting his d*ck wet, so on to the next one! Which just so happened to my current beau :) And here we are nearly 4 years later, still going strong (met him on OKC).

One thing to note though, I'm not sure what any of you are looking for so far as relationships here, but online dating could be tricky. Cuz words are just words! As some of you might already know, some guys are just looking for a quick lay. Perhaps a few dates in, you might already be able to tell what they're after so if it doesn't jive with yours, peace out real quick! Else, you'll just end up broken-hearted. So clear that stuff out right away, if you can!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 05:52:33 am by junetwentythree »

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #177 on: March 14, 2016, 11:39:52 am »
met my current SO in OKC. It was a 90% match. I'll be coming over to his city 8000 miles away in a few weeks. So excited!

Mas OK nga sa OKC kasi you have the option to only be shown people who might be of interest. Pansin ko din in the long run habang mas madami kang nililike, yung ipapakita lang niya yung mga likeable for you. After three days magkakamukha na yung pinapakita niya sa akin. Hahaha.

junetwentythree

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #178 on: March 15, 2016, 06:30:33 am »
^ You've met him in person before right? Just curious. Otherwise, mighty brave of you to travel 8000 miles to meet a man for the first time!

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #179 on: March 15, 2016, 08:01:01 am »
^ lots of foreign men come here to visit their GFs for the first time, so why not the other way around? Gender equality!!! Lol... I know mapapagalitan ako dito, but it's a win-win for me, if I like him, win. If I don't I get to live in an awesome new country, win pa din.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close