watch now

Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 105144 times)

Gaysha

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2015, 05:18:31 pm »
Mga sis, ano ba magandang gamitin, Viber o Skype or pwedeng both for communicating with the long-distance bf? We met online din. Sa US sya. Sa ngayon, sa Viber kami lagi chat pero meron din akong bagong prospect, e kasi collect collect then select ang drama ko, sa Skype naman kami. Nalilito na ko lol. Mas maganda isang app na lang gamitin ko, alin ba ang mas ok sa viber or skype? naka mobile unlidata ako.

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #141 on: November 29, 2015, 05:27:33 pm »
^mas ok if you have both. We use viber for messages and short time call kahit may videocall hindi namin ginagamit kasi ang lagi poor connection kahit naka dsl pa. Kaya you better have skype. Though kapag 3g mas mabilis makaconnect ang viber for messages.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2015, 01:40:47 pm »
^^ Viber for chatting. Skype for video calling. Either for calls.

^ My ex is now in a long distance relationship, hindi pa niya na-meet yung guy pero sabi niya masayang masaya daw siya ngayon compared to when we're together.

It's easy for her to feel happy because she hasn't met the guy, meaning she thinks of him as the perfect being because there is no actual image of him in her mind.

Gaysha

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2015, 04:02:57 pm »
Thanks for the replies.

Inistalk ko online about this person na patay na patay sakin (tingin ko lang naman, based on what he said and did na), medyo mga more than a month everyday kami chat and some calls pa lang. So yun na nga, para akong tumama sa lotto lol. He is uber rich. I can't believe my luck. Todo effort ako, pero ayokong umasa masyado.

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2015, 12:54:05 am »
^^ Viber for chatting. Skype for video calling. Either for calls.

It's easy for her to feel happy because she hasn't met the guy, meaning she thinks of him as the perfect being because there is no actual image of him in her mind.
Ayan din ang gusto kong sabihin one time nagka-usap kami pero magmumukha lang akong bitter and loser sa kanya kaya pinigil ko na lang ang sarili ko.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2015, 01:05:52 am »
^ Yeah, let her be. She's a part of your past so forget her and keep moving forward. :)

^^ Haha. Just enjoy the moments you chat with him. Wait for the time that you meet each other in person and you'll know if it's meant to be. I'm on the same boat. I have been chatting with a girl and I'm planning to see her when I visit the PH next month. If we click, dadalhin ko siya dito! Hahaha

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2015, 10:27:29 pm »
I'm just happy we found each other here :) 1 year and counting :)

Kaya wag mawalan ng pag-asa! :D

macaroonz

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2016, 11:48:42 am »
whoa!! nakatwice ako in this genre. both failed.haha. one is badoo, another is OKC.
the badoo guy is natuwa lang siguro siya kasi im into movies and medyo clingy kasi yung dating ko na i'll listen to whatever he's ranting. nung nagmeet up kami. jusme.  it's like im talking to sheldon cooper of the big bang theory. haha epic. so i stopped seeing him. we'll im kinda dork but not as he. haha then the OKC boy. trip trip ko lang kasi kalog din. but i found out na closely knitted family guy. so i fell in love with him. we used to go out, after some deeds. biglang di nagparamdam. so that's it. i stopped Online Dating. yung akala mong yun na. hindi naman pala. well, probably i'll  try again, but in time..

Just remember that each person we meet is for a reason and they teach us something. Hence, my OKC Boy became the one who taught me something. ^^ -Wag mafafall agad sa cares and sweet talks. you'll never know. he's sweet and thoughtful naman pala sa lahat. whata good liar! :)) trollolol.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2016, 01:33:48 am »
Tinder in the PH is two thumbs up! :)

macaroonz

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2016, 09:02:52 am »
^In what aspect? Pls elaborate. haha well, may mga decent sa tinder, but most of the time, parang mas madaming nasty. :)

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2016, 12:43:44 am »
In fairness yung 2 guy na nameet ko sa tinder okay naman.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2016, 03:55:54 am »
^^ As a guy, there are a lot of good looking women there. Since I had limited time, I can only chat with them and decided to meet only one which turned out to be pretty decent. I have a feeling that if I go back to the PH for good, I'll find my future gf/wifey on Tinder. It's tough for a guy introvert like me to meet people these days so I rely so much online.

lesliehallur

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2016, 11:55:18 am »
I was in and out of tinder since it came up. So far so good as long as you are cautious. More or less, you will know outright if the guy is for hookup lang talaga, looking for a conversation lang or looking for a serious relationship. I've met up with a few. So far, wala namang bastos. I guess I was lucky or nafilter ko na bago ako nakipagmeet.

chocnats

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2016, 12:32:17 pm »
Yep, a lot of guys chatted me up on Tinder, pero most of them obvious na hookups lang ang hanap. One guy lang ang nakilala ko na matino. Walang halong kabastusan pinaguusapan namin, as in simpleng getting to know lang. I felt that I found a friend in him so I decided to meet up with him. And to make the long story short, we'll be getting married na this October. :P

Pero yun lang, ingat lang talaga sa mga tao dun.

macaroonz

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2016, 02:23:33 pm »
^wow congrats sis!! another tinderella success story. :)) okay. I'll be keeping my hope. haha.  ;D

chocnats

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2016, 02:28:37 pm »
Thanks sis! :) Although, nalaman ko rin kasi na kapitbahay ko lang pala siya so mas napadalas na pagkikita namin. Parang naging way lang ang tinder para magkakilala kami pero mas nakakausap ko siya pag personal na hehe.

120515

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2016, 10:21:47 pm »
agreed, sis chocnat, that people should be careful when it comes to online dating sites (read his profile, check out his test answers - as applicable, okc has tests) but don't be paranoid as well and definitely don't use the site as your main medium of communication - get each other's number, call and text each other, meet up in a safe environment, talk face to face. ,

i met my husband through okc. i was there only a few days when i saw his profile and messaged him after looking through his test answers. we exchanged numbers and texted each other throughout the week. then we had our first date in a bookstore (my dream first date), had dinner, then just talked all night long  ;)

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #157 on: January 22, 2016, 08:19:48 am »
sa online dating sites yung mga guys na naghahanap ng hookups will test you din naman to see kung game ka. they will ask questions leading to that kung papayag ka. if they see that you are decent and not looking for that hindi ka na nila kakausapin. i guess hindi ka naman nila pipilitin kung ayaw mo.

just be upfront and honest in what you are looking for so you don't waste each others time.

don't take it too seriously din. medium lang siya to meet other people and probably make new friends. kung kayo naman talaga it doesn't matter where you meet each other.

t_r_i_c_i_a

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2016, 06:33:03 am »
I remember posting here about our love story when we met on Tinder then eventually found out that our parents are good friends.. Now, we are getting married this coming November! 😊

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2016, 09:20:18 am »
either sa forums, sa online dating sites or sa chat,anong take niyo on online dating? successful ba kayo? or meron din horror stories?

It's a great place to meet people, in my opinion. I don't really go out that much. Work-home-grocery-church. That's pretty much is my routine. I don't go to bars and because Pinays generally look younger than their age, the chance of meeting someone in the dairy isle is very slim...LOL! I met 4 guys on a coffee date and they are all decent and nice guys. In there, I get to talk to guys from tradesmen to professionals to business owners to radio hosts, you name it. But I am taking my time in choosing. Pang matagalan kasi ang hanap ko and not weekend romance. It's easy to pick the scammers and fake profiles. Enjoy fishing!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close