Just wanted to share my bitter experience... sa sobrang saya ko that time I wrote about it...
Finding LOVE again
We met in the most unlikely places, a dating app which I am too embarrassed to share. For almost a month now I am trying to move on so I tried different dating apps to keep me busy, talked with random guys everyday but never gone too far to meet them. So this guy, he was also in that moving on process and his neice shared about THE APP - where you meet people daw, so he did. Last week, Wednesday we were a match and that opened a line between us to talk. At first our conversation was boring, we were just asking each other what we do, I usually sleep in the daytime so we never really talked long. Come Sunday evening, I was watching a movie and also logged on to all the dating apps waiting for people to message me. I noticed he kept on liking the photos I posted and he even posted a picture that he was having beer that night. I sent a message, "Pssst... Liker!".. I asked "Masarap ba yan?" I was referring to the picture he posted... He offered me one in a nice way and even wanted to deliver it to my home.. so I sadi, "Gusto mo mas makilala ang taga deliver.." the rest of the night we ended up chatting for hours, then talked over the phone. After 8 beers and later I learned about his past relationship, his heartbreak and we talked about the things we love to eat and I opened up I have a son.
Everyday, we would talk to each other, Viber, send selfies and just talk about our busy daily routine. He works normal day hours while I work at night. So our constant communication became sweeter in a way what normal couples do. He calls me and wakes me up for work, these little things made us happy. Finally, we planned to meet sana this weekend because we have weird timelines and busy schedules.
So Wednesday came, I was talking to him while I commute to work as he is on his way home or a meeting with clients. I didn't have any idea that it was this day. When I got out from the bus and was passing through the walkway from SM to our building, he called. He said "I am in SM", I said "Huh?" I was getting nervous and joked, "Maraming SM, saang SM?" then he said "SM North", the mall across my office. I freaked out and did not want to believe him. I went to work to login and went to the CR, fixed myself and hurried down. Imagine all that time, I was sooo nervous, shaking, I wanted to cry, I even told him sa Viber, "Masakit sa puso tong gngawa mo"... So I went out, he was there waiting in his car. He opened the window shield and there was a baby girl inside (2 year old) with him, his neice which he was taking care of the whole afternoon. "Why are you here?" I asked, he said, "I wanna see you.."
So in the car, we talked while he takes care of the baby, at the same time driving.. he bought me coffee in McDonalds, drive thru and we were just going around the area while talking. I was really not at ease, I was quiet but I smiled a lot (kinikilig ako sobra and cannot look at him).. he told me I was really beautiful, etchos! Anyway after an hour he needed to go and I needed to go back to work.. he told me let's have dinner soon. Before parting ways, I kissed the baby goodbye and he too asked for a kiss... Hahahahhaha... I leaned sideways and he kissed me on the cheeks.

I went out and looked back and smiled.
I know it's too soon but it feels wonderful to feel this way again. I know it all happened so fast, don't judge me to think I give in so easily that time but I think we both felt happy that we finally met... his surprise and timing was perfect. I know, I've said this a hundred times.. pero I finally think he is the one.
After a week, I never heard from him ever again.. Sad it had to end, back to swiping left/right na naman.