watch now

Author Topic: Beauty Minimalism/Tips/Techniques  (Read 56264 times)

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Minimalism/Tips/Techniques
« Reply #280 on: May 16, 2016, 02:17:40 pm »
^ Lumayo sa sale, 'yun lang. Lol especially if you know you don't need anything new naman.

I used to be a hoarder also but ang dami ko na makeup nasayang lang dahil nakalimutan gamitin or I did not end up liking, etc. so butas bulsa rin. Now I only stick to those what I know works, unless I need to change brands or something.

Only have like 4 kinds of BB cream, 2 foundie, 2 primer, 1 finishing powder, 1 powder foundie, 2 tubes of mascara, 1 contour palette, 2 colors of concealer, 2 powder blush, 2 eyeshadow palettes, and 2 kinds of brow makeup.

luckypal

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Minimalism/Tips/Techniques
« Reply #281 on: May 29, 2016, 04:03:27 am »
Me naman I've always been a minimalist when it comes to beauty stuff. My daily regimen is so basic - facial wash, toner, eye cream, and moisturizer with SPF 50 (day) and facial wash, toner, eye cream, serum, and heavy moisturizer (night). I only started using an eye cream and serum last year once I hit my mid-30's.

I'm blessed with low maintenance skin so I don't really put makeup on, in fact, sometimes when I put makeup, I get mini break outs pa. I've been testing out some brands for BB creams to see if my skin likes them or not.

Do want to incorporate a beauty routine naman because I think it will make me look more professional at work, especially since I work in the corporate world. I look at other women and wish I could look as "put together" as that. Stylish/polished look with natural-looking makeup.

HMisabelle

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Minimalism/Tips/Techniques
« Reply #282 on: July 11, 2016, 05:27:29 pm »
I don't usually use a lot on my face kasi nagkaka-breakout ako (either pimples or whiteheads). Currently, facial wash, toner, moisturizer, lipstick at eyebrow pencil lang ang ginagamit ko daily.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Minimalism/Tips/Techniques
« Reply #283 on: July 11, 2016, 07:30:53 pm »
I spend more in skin care than make up, coz kung maganda kutis ko sa face, then I don't need to cover it with make up. 

Morning - facial wash / toner / eye cream / moisturizer / lip balm / Sunblock
Evening - facial wash / toner / eye cream / serum / moisturizer / lip balm

Every other 2 days:
Evening - facial wash / face scrub / face mask / toner / eye cream / serum / moisturizer / lip balm

Another way para di ako maghoard ng make up is I set a certain rule for myself like:
1. eyeshadow palette - must at least hit pan in 3 colors before buying a new one
2. foundation - must finish one bottle before buying a new one

Or set a quantity limit:
2-3 blushes
1 mascara
15 lipstick (haha!)



snowkeis

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Minimalism/Tips/Techniques
« Reply #284 on: July 11, 2016, 08:39:50 pm »
^ I totally agree. Konting powder, kilay and lipstick okay na. :)


vanitygirl

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Minimalism/Tips/Techniques
« Reply #285 on: July 11, 2016, 09:53:40 pm »
I don't use a lot of makeup. Powder, lipstick and kilay. Keri na! Blush on din paminsan minsan.  ;D Pero super adik ako sa lipstick. As in! Lately ko na lang narealize na di ko naman sila nagagamit lahat. (SAYANG!) So, I decided to give some of them to my bf's sister.

Yung panlinis ko naman sa mukha, eskinol with dalacin C. Since h.s ako, yun talaga gamit ko. And never ako nagkaroon ng breakout. So, takot ako palitan. kasi maganda yung effect nya sakin.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Minimalism/Tips/Techniques
« Reply #286 on: July 12, 2016, 01:20:49 pm »
^Ako Sis medyo mahilig ngayon sa lipstick.  Narealize ko kase na nakaka-change talaga sya ng aura kahit powder and lipstick lang. 

Wana

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Minimalism/Tips/Techniques
« Reply #287 on: July 12, 2016, 04:48:41 pm »
Sobrang addict ko sa lipstick. Every time na nag-mmall ako napapabili ako. Atm, I have 34 lipsticks. Pero 6 lang lagi nasa bag ko. Anyways, here's my list:

6 lipsticks
(1) plum, (2) pink, (2) nude colors, (1) red

1 lip and cheek tint

1 powder foundation

1 eyebrow palette

2 bb creams

vanitygirl

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Minimalism/Tips/Techniques
« Reply #288 on: July 12, 2016, 05:29:37 pm »
~ totoo yan mga sis.   :)

pocahontas

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Minimalism/Tips/Techniques
« Reply #289 on: July 13, 2016, 10:09:40 am »
ako din addict sa lipstick. i have more than 50 right now kaya pinipigilan ko na sarili ko na bumili.

Kailarueluka

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Minimalism/Tips/Techniques
« Reply #290 on: July 13, 2016, 11:32:32 am »
just have a good facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer!
im not good putting on make up so i just use lip gloss, spray some perfume and thats it!
take good care of your skin, drink lots of water and avoid sleeping late (oh yeah im guilty too of staying up late!)
most importantly, be confident always smile!

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Minimalism/Tips/Techniques
« Reply #291 on: July 13, 2016, 12:15:06 pm »
i'd say minimalist ako sa make up. I only buy new pag needed na and tamad ako mag-clean ng foam, beauty blender and brushes kaya if kaya ng hands I use my hands talaga :)

my stash consist of:
2 bb cream (HH cotton pore for dalily use and kanebo freshel na i only use on weekends)
1 concealer (Naturactor)
1 foundie (MF Facefinity)
1 blush on (NYX Pinched)
3 lipstick/creams (2 NYX in Copenhagen and Milan, 1 EB in Vivid Violet)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close