We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I got Infinite Soul Acoustic for 20k then binigyan nila ako ng free violinist kahit may sax player na. Great deal and great performance sila .
Hello!Can you recommend an acoustic duo, yung parang juris and chin ng MYMP? Okay lang kahit both men din. Thank you.
^I already inquired with Madz and Dzhei Sis pero mas gusto ko yung guitar ang instrument. Sa kanila kase keyboard. And although maganda boses ni Ms. Madz, parang too feminine lang sa taste ko. Pero kung wala kong makita, baka sila na kunin namin. But I hope meron pang iba. Thanks Sis!
For couples with inner rockstars in them, get The Johnnys!I was super happy last night (errr, til the morn). we're getting them for our wedding and we went to their gig to have them check the L&S package we availed. Homaygahd, para kong bumalik to my life 10yrs ago! Ang tugtugan nila new wave, grunge, mga 80s/90s. Excited na ko, alam kong benta to sa mga friends namin. Oh and we're doing the Rock-eoke. Pwedeng kumanta with the band ang guests. Nagreready na nga ako ng playlist ko hehe
I finally chose Madz and Dzhei. Ang bait kase kausap ni Madz eh.
hi sis! i got their team also for the same amount! mag increase daw sila next month eh. hahaha. pati sa church sila din singer namin!