watch now

Author Topic: Favorite Sneaker Brand  (Read 124117 times)

mylene628

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2015, 07:19:31 am »
Skechers and nike
The best for running and  walking and pamporma na rin

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2015, 12:20:41 pm »
Have a few sneakers -- 1 pair of adidas and 2 pairs of nike. They're work out shoes but I sometimes wear them on weekends. I got my first pair of Keds shoes yesterday, very comfy and cute.

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2015, 12:52:51 pm »
new balance, i let go of my nike and converse. my gym shoes and casual sneakers are all new balance

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2015, 01:03:30 pm »
i have lotto, nike, mizuno, converse at onitsuka lahat yun peyborit ko.

 ;)

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2015, 04:06:40 pm »
currently alternating my 3 pairs from Nike and 1 new balance. Hinde ko na sinusuot ang iba.
Planning to buy an onitsuka next.

lilpinkjelly

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2015, 10:34:56 am »
You cant go wrong with Adidas Stan Smith

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2015, 01:34:22 pm »
UA.... ganda ang fit sa paa.

 ;)

blythe07

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2015, 11:38:21 am »
^^ Is it true, malaki ang sizes ng stan smith? Kasi yung iba kong rubber shoes like converse, nike and lacoste, they are all in size 7. Should I buy a smaller size kung stan smith?

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #128 on: November 28, 2015, 02:39:00 pm »
^^Under Armor the best! husband and I love it!

^I have stan smith US size 5. size 7 ako. kids size daw sya kaya size 5.

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2015, 04:16:28 pm »
^sis how much nagrarange shoes sa under armor?

Im not fond of wearing sneakers pero hubby gave me nike lunarglide and so far sobrang nagustuhan ko comfort sa paa.  Kahit whole day kami maglakad keri pa rin.

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #130 on: November 28, 2015, 04:28:24 pm »
^abroad sya binili ng husband ko 3 to 4k pero nung tinignan namin dito nasa 6k eh

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2015, 01:01:55 pm »
nagbabalak makabili ng stan smith. nanghinayang ako, meron dati tatay ko nun di ko pinapansin nakatambak lang.sikat pala yun noon..bumabalik sya ngayon kaya maka testing nga ng isa.

jazz17

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2015, 01:06:30 pm »
Converse
Keds
Nike
Bensimon
Onitsuka
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 10:41:03 pm by jazz17 »

Dazzel21

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2015, 04:57:11 pm »
Merrell - super comfy isuot and durable
Puma
Converse - I love wearing one with jeans but hindi pwede panglakad ng matagal. Not so comfortable for me.

prettyness

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #134 on: December 15, 2015, 08:44:18 am »
current fave:

adidas superstar
nike thea

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2015, 10:51:43 pm »
Converse
Adidas
Pony

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2015, 02:52:23 pm »
I have 4 pairs of Nike, 1 Puma and 1 Keds. My oldest pair of Nike was bought in 2005 or 2006; still getting compliments from strangers this Airmax.

I don't spend more than $150 on sneakers but I might with an Asics Gel Lyte III. I might even become one of those crazy persons lining up for an Adidas Yeezy next year.

lilpinkjelly

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #137 on: January 01, 2016, 11:23:00 pm »
^sis from what I know all the release of Yeezy here are through raffle mechanics.

^^ Is it true, malaki ang sizes ng stan smith? Kasi yung iba kong rubber shoes like converse, nike and lacoste, they are all in size 7. Should I buy a smaller size kung stan smith?

.5 bigger lang si Stan Smith. I'm US size 7, and  I have a US size 7 Stan Smith maluwag lang ng konti pero okay lang naman.

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2016, 08:20:26 am »
same size stan smith ko and superstar. 5 for kids size (7 talaga size ko) mas maluwag si superstar si stan smith sakto lang

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Sneaker Brand
« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2016, 09:31:33 am »
^^yes with some stores you have to line up, sa ibang shops naman a raffle for you to buy.

My brother and his son went to the raffle pero hindi sila nakuha but weeks later nakakuha kuya ko, from one of the owners of the shop na kaibigan niya.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close