watch now

Author Topic: Clinique Thread 2  (Read 43694 times)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #200 on: June 26, 2013, 09:34:29 pm »
^ha!ha. natuwa talaga ako sis caren, it's thicker than i thought. good coverage.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #201 on: June 26, 2013, 11:05:03 pm »
^oo sis but if younapply very thinly, parang TM lang finish niya :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #202 on: June 26, 2013, 11:36:02 pm »
^using it for several days now and i really like it! : )

fabuleuxmoi

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #203 on: June 27, 2013, 04:02:14 am »
I used to use Clinique Facial Wash for Oily Skin. I've been using it for more than a year now. Okay naman siya. My face doesn't feel squeaky clean when I use it but I know it's clean, yung parang medical kind of clean. This is also the only facial wash that really removes my makeup well. When I have a zit, I don't expect this facial wash to make it disappear pero prevention-wise, okay naman siya.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #204 on: July 08, 2013, 11:16:29 am »
Kamusta yung Even Better Dark Spot Corrector nila? Any reviews?

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #205 on: July 08, 2013, 11:55:15 am »
I love Clinique's dramatically different mostiruzier. It's light, unscented and perfect to use for day and night :)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #206 on: July 08, 2013, 03:56:41 pm »
^^I used the even better serum a while back, masyadong matapang for me, nagak-butlig ako. I had to stop even before I saw any results.


Parang HG ko na ata Even Better Powder Foundation. 2 week na ako hindi gumagamit ng liquid foundie :)
I use this on top of Super City Block SPF 40 and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, I just pat the powder on areas I need to mattify. The finish is very natural and it feels light on my skin. It doesn't look powdery and doesn't oxidise. The SPF20 is a plus kasi parang I'm retouching na din my SPF.

Note that my skin is a bit dry at the moment due to derma meds, pero not naman overly dry or dehydrated, medyo tight lang in some areas and I still oil up in the T-Zone after a few hours.

cartman

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #207 on: August 03, 2013, 11:35:22 pm »
Bought clinique blended face powder and CC cream sa monday ko pa try :) sana makasundo ko.

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #208 on: August 16, 2013, 10:34:00 am »
Going to HK next week as can't wait splurge on Clinique stuff. I used to use their derma white line but since I got preggy then breastfeed I stopped using it. I feel lost na with all this talk on cc creams lol. I can't wait to try their new skin care / makeup lines & products.  And yes, it so much cheaper in HK :)

burberi

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #209 on: September 05, 2013, 02:50:05 pm »
Anyone know difference ng Clinique CC cream from Nars' Pure Radiant or Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer? What do you recommend?

cartman

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #210 on: September 09, 2013, 12:57:25 am »
 may CC cream ako but 3x ko lang nagamit and it look goods with blended face powder
hindi ka mag ooily ang blooming dating bawal ata mag share link eh sa IG ko sana me pics ako
using it. Tumatagal din almost 9 hours I wear it blooming effect pa din and in fairness hindi nga
talaga mag ooily face mo using it. In fairness to clinique brand may garantiya sa promise nila
when they promoting their prods.
 Pero ni give up ko na sya and sesell because may 2 BB cream pa ako bago which are my fave
gamitin and afraid na pa switch switch ang pagamit bet bb and cc baka ma loss ang skin ko.
Impulsive buyer me :(

beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #211 on: September 21, 2013, 09:46:32 am »
how much po yung Super City Block SPF 40 and what size po available? May coverage ba sya or clear?

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #212 on: September 25, 2013, 03:06:20 am »
Anyone know difference ng Clinique CC cream from Nars' Pure Radiant or Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer? What do you recommend?

Clinique cc cream glowy ang dating sa skin like nars radiant moisturizer pero not as long lasting. Nangati face ko sa clinique nung una akala ko dahil sa init pero hindi eh plus i broke out may cystic acne pa. I prefer nars moisturizer than clinique cc cream

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #213 on: September 25, 2013, 10:22:50 am »
how much po yung Super City Block SPF 40 and what size po available? May coverage ba sya or clear?

Not sure how much it is locally kasi I get mine from the US, where mas cheaper kasi Clinique products in general. It has a slight tint, to prevent a white cast - zinc oxide and titanium oxide kasi actives niya - but it has very minimal coverage. 1 size lang available, you can check the clinique website for more info.

Mary20

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #214 on: October 11, 2013, 01:45:18 pm »
I love clinique skin care products:

Clarifying lotion in no. 1
Dramatically moisturizing lotion +
CC cream - which has SPF 30
Moisture surge

Mary20

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #215 on: October 11, 2013, 01:48:02 pm »
how much po yung Super City Block SPF 40 and what size po available? May coverage ba sya or clear?

One size lang sya sis and it's like tinted moisturizer pero one shade lang, for me medyo parang heavy sya face

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #216 on: November 23, 2014, 11:00:53 am »
2 make up brands lang ang makikita sa make up kit ko..only clinique and estee lauder coz I have over sensitive skin.. from moisturiser, make up remover, eyes, face, cheeks and lips lahat clinique then I bought an estee complete set sa duty free and I love their lip colors! :)

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #217 on: December 02, 2014, 05:19:55 pm »
My skin care regimen started with Clinique kasi eto din ang gamit ng mommy ko.  I tried other stuff in my late 20s pero now babalik na ulit ako.  Sang branch pinaka-okay bumili dito and nagbibigay ba sila ng free GWP?  Sa US kasi ako bumibili dati.

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #218 on: December 20, 2014, 08:04:35 pm »
Bought the Superbalanced Makeup in Creamy Beige last night, and road tested it this morning. No itchiness or allergies naman thank God. But I still get oily after 3 hours. Coverage-wise, ok naman sya. Natatakpan dark circles ko and yung mga minor discolorations. It makes my skin look poreless, too. Didn't oxidize on my acidic skin as well. Ang bait pa nung SA and I think she's done a great job in finding my exact match.

It's my first time to buy a foundation that costs 1k ++. Sana hiyang ako rito. *fingers crossed*

genelnar

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #219 on: April 05, 2015, 11:12:25 pm »
hi mga sis sa mga clinique user here yung 3 step nila.. kamusta po and anong feedback niyo?

finally nagkaroon nako ng lakas ng loob to purchase their product yung complete set.. ang dami ko kasi what ifs dati dahil lahat ng natry ko na mga moiturizer toner and facial wash nangangati sa mukha ko.. im using it for 2 weeks na and masasabi ko na hiyang siya sa face ko mejo nagclear naman.. ( or feeling ko lang) hahahaha

let me know po your feedback sa facial wash toner and moisturizer nila worth it ba to na for long term?

thank you..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close