watch now

Author Topic: Clinique Thread 2  (Read 43545 times)

PrincessCharm

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2012, 09:52:01 pm »
^ladychris : a big fat YES. Pore Refining Solutions, I heard, will be in Clinique counters mid July, but baka nauna na yan. Super nice nyan! :) Gearing to blog about it soon. :)

oohmygab

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2012, 11:57:57 am »
Hi mga I love clinique din!

haha gusto ko yun eye concealer nila na natry ko sa pinsan ko. kaso di ako makabili kasi mahal :D
Pinadalhan ako ng dad ko ng clinique 3-step system yung biggest size kaso di ko na nagagamit ngayun sayang gusto ko pa naman sya kaso may ibang gamot na pinagamit saken yung derma ko, kaya sayang yung clinique ko wala pa sa 1/4 nababawas ko dun sa moisturizer and toner yung facial wash 1/2 na gusto ko sana pagbenta kaso di ko alam kung san, sayang kasi talaga matatapon lang yun kasi wala na gagamit. :(

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2012, 04:34:21 pm »
Gusto ko yung long last l/s vintage wine at different l/s angel red! Pero wala dito. Hay :(

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2012, 06:19:59 am »
I wanna grab their mascara!

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2012, 01:08:58 am »
A good friend gave me a Clinique powder and lipstick last week. Super natuwa ako to revisit and use this brand again. Ito kasi ang fave brand ko ng make-up nung bago pa lang ako sa make-ups (college/early years sa work). i still love the powder (although di pa rin ako bibili,he!he!) at natuwa ako sa lipstick, one of fave Clinique lippie,Blushing Nude. It's really a nice MLBB shade. And i love the formula kahit na di ganun ka long lasting. Miss the chubby sticks also. Wahh,dami kong naging fave na Clinique lippies bago ako nakuha ng MAC.

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2012, 02:11:33 pm »
hello there! have anyone tried clinique bronzer? thanks!

charmchoc

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2012, 11:23:37 pm »
meron na ba sa inyong nakabili nung Clinique airbrush concealer? I'm going to buy it This weekend kasi, ask ko lang kung magkano hehe.

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2012, 02:49:14 am »
^parang i saw in one of the blogs na i read na php1,100++ yata sya. Gusto ko din yun itry. Feedback sis ha :)

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2012, 07:43:42 am »
favorite ko sa clinique:

day moisturizer
liquid soap
facial scrub


onethird

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2012, 05:16:38 am »
Any feedbacks on the dark spot corrector? Mixed reviews online tapos puro US blogs. I'm eyeing this kaya lang pricey so I want to know how it fares with our asian skin. Thanks :)

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2012, 07:21:11 am »
i doesn't work for me and i also have a friend and it's the same.

onethird

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2012, 12:09:07 am »
^ Thanks for the feedback. :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2012, 09:33:44 pm »
Im so happy I was able to buy the Black Honey at Trinoma...wohoo

pinkgal

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2012, 10:41:54 am »
hi sisses,

hm ba dito yung DDMG? I finished 3 15ml and ang super hiyang ako.. oily kasi yung skin ko and hindi siya heavy esp. during the day.. unlike olay.. kaya gusto ko0 ng bumili ng malaking size.. i guess hiyangan lang talaga kasi super sensitive yung skin ko..

cinco girl

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2012, 12:35:30 pm »
Maganda ba chubby stick?

jccastro15

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2012, 02:27:39 pm »
I love Clinique products! Right now I'm using Clinique Almost Bronzer in Light/Medium. This was really a good bronzer! I love also their Lipstick! Super nice and long lasting.

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2012, 02:25:10 pm »
Ngayon ko lang ulit ginamit eyeshadow ko. I love my Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad.. I first apply yung Daybreak sa entire eyelid, then yung Sparking shade sa may brow bone, then yung Sunburst sa upperlid and lash line and lastly yung Like mink sa crease.. ^_^

Senorita fifi

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2012, 04:22:13 pm »
is their pore mimimise effective?

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2012, 02:45:34 pm »
I just bought their butter shine lipstick and so far this is the most soft, creamy and buttery lipstick I've tried. Kainis lang sobrang konti ng shade selection. I got the shade ambrosia I still don't know if I like the color or not. I like clinique butter shine than revlon lip butter in terms of texture pero in terms of colors madami talaga sa revlon.

eizel

  • Guest
Re: Clinique Thread 2
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2012, 06:53:06 pm »
I like Superbalm, the clear one in a green tube, although it's pricey. It's the only balm that works for my dry lips especially this fall-winter season.

I also love Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Lotion with spf20..It's like DDML with sunscreen. As for the skin tone correcting, my acne marks are noticeably lightened but with my sun spots, not so much.

I am using their Even Better Dark Spot Corrector since last year and I have not seen results. Kasi naman I have been applying it after my DDMG at night lang. So I tried applying it before DDMG, so far may slight lightening naman. I'm not sure though if it's because I am now also using EBSTC Lotion.

For Foundation, I tried using Stay Matte but I don't like the color. It doesn't fit me. I prefer Even Better though I found Neutral to be a bit dark for me. I guess I just have to find the right shade. Pero I'll have Even Better pa rin.. My sis is using their BB Cream and she liked it so much but she have never tried any of their foundations yet so I can't ask for comparison.

Of course, I love Happy Heart!!!  ;D

I also like Chubby Stick and Fire Berry Glosswear although I seldom use them kasi I want clear balms and Superbalm (Clear) brings out a rosy tint to my lips anyway.  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close