We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
4. cold pressed coconut oil- very nice as a skin softener( a little goes a long way, too) I use this as antibacterial for minor cuts/wounds. really works wonders. I am doing oil pulling every morning using the one i bought from mercury drug. brand is prosource. I believed it can be purchased at robinson's also. remember buy cold pressed.
how do you do the cold press thing sis?
baby flo body oil - use this after bath. Nakakatangal ng dry skincy gabriel medicated - use this as facial soapcy special - body wash, no body odor and pinkish ang balat ko dito =)
Ok b San San eyeliner?
apple cidar vinegar so many uses...to mix w/water as toner,mix w/lotion as anti varicose,spider veins,mix w/shampoo as anti dandruff,as feminine wash,....