watch now

Author Topic: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI  (Read 265381 times)

cescilay

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #420 on: September 23, 2013, 02:41:38 pm »
I use Nanny Rose too! Effective and affordable...  :)

lovelymaeve

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #421 on: September 25, 2013, 05:10:44 pm »
^ According to Skinmate's website, shark oil treats pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and other skin blemishes such as freckles and age spots. It whitens darkened and burnt skin caused by excessive use of harsh whitening agents.

Ito yung link ng website nila:  http://skinmate.ph/products/shark-oil/

sis, okay lang kaya kung sa noo lang ilalagay? don lang kasi ako may pimples. hindi naman kaya maiba ang kulay ng noo ko sa cheeks after? and kailangan ba talaga ang gagamitin mo ding soap is skinmate din? even the placenta cream kailangan din?

sima

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #422 on: September 26, 2013, 03:22:14 am »
^ di ko pa natry yung sharkoil sis. i was just answering the question posed by thesoloist :)

kanikamma

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #423 on: September 26, 2013, 10:31:48 pm »
Thank you for the one who started this thread. HAHA! I'm super duper cheapskate and this made my day. :P

On topic, I use:
1. Myra Daily Sun Protect Facial moisturizer (used this like forever, and never had any breakouts unlike the tinted moisturizer also from Myra) - I think it's less than 100 Php
2. Cetaphil (this may be a bit pricey for me, but I guess this does work wonders. HAHA! For other cleansers I used before (like Ponds, St. Ives Apricot scrub, etc.), pimples always come out after using them. - If I'm not mistaken, again less than a hundred for the smallest tube
3. Maybelline Baby Lips in Mixed Berry - I also tried some lip balms before but this REALLY moiturized my chapped lips PLUS gives it a bit of color (yeah, 2 in 1 use. HIHI ;D ) Again, another kikay stuff under 100 peso bracket. YAY! 99 pesos to be exact.  :P
4. Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation in Natural Beige (not a fan of foundation 'coz I'm not a makeup pro, I just use it as a concealer. Hehe.) - forgot about the price but roughly I think I bought it for 200 to 300 pesos
5. Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx as Eyeliner (for 138 pesos, I'm very well satisfied because it DOESN'T MELT, unlike those other pencil eyeliners I bought before for a lesser price. GRRR. Those were such a waste of money)

Now, I'm in a search of very cheap blush (not the powdery one 'coz I'm eyeing for a "dewy look" even though I dunno how to do that. Hayzz.) and a product which can whiten my UA. HAHA! Hate those deodorants, they all darken my UA unlike the tawas (another cheap find) we buy at Divisoria. Hope Calamansi will do wonders for me. *crossfingers*

lionheart2010

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #424 on: September 28, 2013, 04:53:37 am »
-HHN Sunflower Oil, balancing toner and balancing facial wash
- Calamansi
- Dove shampoo and conditioner
- Dove soap

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #425 on: September 28, 2013, 10:10:06 am »
@lovelimaeve sis ok lang naman if sa noo mo gamitin skinmate shark oil,,bilis makatuyo ng pimples lalo na if sa umaga daanan mo ng ice cube,,,hindi naman puputi noo mo,,it evens out skintone,,,

watsons naturals olive oil conditioner,,no parabenes....500ml  p189 lang,,,,super lambot sa hair..

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #426 on: September 29, 2013, 02:15:19 am »
Asian Secret Lulur scrub

chofontanilla

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #427 on: September 29, 2013, 07:06:48 am »
Hi mga sis, ano kayang medyo cheap na body wash? Thanks!

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #428 on: September 29, 2013, 08:31:51 am »
Hi mga sis, ano kayang medyo cheap na body wash? Thanks!

Yung camay body wash or st. ives body wash.

sima

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #429 on: September 29, 2013, 01:06:50 pm »
@chofontanilla, yung mga Watsons brand na body wash ok din

etra.ph

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #430 on: September 29, 2013, 02:56:13 pm »
Sabi nga ng friend ko ang bango daw ng watsons body wash. Tapos nag se stay pa daw yung amoy.

chofontanilla

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #431 on: September 29, 2013, 05:27:24 pm »
Thank you mga sis, will definitely try that. :-)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #432 on: September 29, 2013, 09:02:40 pm »
^Sis J&J milk body wash, amoy baby :)

tRista♥

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #433 on: October 01, 2013, 04:23:12 am »
Has anyone tried QUICK FX mattifier? Shine-free face talaga for hours. I bought it at Watsons.. It's my current fave product.. :)

thea0021

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #434 on: October 01, 2013, 06:15:02 pm »
last saturday I bought yung skinmate shark oil got curious eh, I used it after scrubbing my face with the marionnaud face brush. gnamit ko lang fingers ko in applying sabi kase wag daw gumamit ng cotton anyways after 15 minutes nilagay ko yung moisturizer ko then natulog na ako when I woke up check ko face ko wow me glow parang me make up ako hahaha my sister also notice it and asked what am using try nyo mga sis am not sure lang if tama yung procedure ko sa pag aaply but since it worked am going to continue using it  :)

alex.g

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #435 on: October 03, 2013, 05:23:12 am »
Pajoin  :)
HAIR
I use Dove Nourishing Conditioner and Opal 1 minute treatment, alternate sila every other day.
Shampoo naman I use my regular PInk SUnsilk Shampoo, twice a week lang since rebonded and hair ko, hinahaluan ko sya ng baking soda, parang nagiging clarifying shampoo. Super naging ok ang hair ko dito. I use HHN's SBO din as hair serum.

FACE
I use maxipeel facial wash,maxipeel toner.Nageexfoliate din ako once a month using maxipeel exfoliant. I apply Myra whitening facial lotion bago ang foundation or pressed powder.  I cant believe na mas nahiyang ako dito kaysa sa mga kung ano anong mahal na natry ko.  I use HHN's SBO din pala as my moisturizer.

Inexpensive pero super effective saken :)

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #436 on: October 03, 2013, 10:10:53 am »
sis thea,,i already used it for a month now,,but every MWF nalang me apply,,ok na kasi skin ko ang no marks na,,galing nga e for only p55 untill now ang dami parin,,,tinapon ko kasi laman na ng erase soln,then clsan and i transfer skinmate shark oil then covered w/black paper and label,,so i dont use finger na i just roll it on my face,,,

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #437 on: October 03, 2013, 10:46:11 am »
what's the best diy wax for waxing down there?  :)

for me, its veet. Kuha lahat ng hair.

lionheart2010

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #438 on: October 03, 2013, 10:51:10 am »
I used to use Ponds detox cream pang spot treatment ng dark pimple marks and it worked. Now I have some scar so I want to use it again. Effective pa rin ba sya?

orangeraine

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #439 on: October 03, 2013, 02:55:25 pm »
for me, its veet. Kuha lahat ng hair.

sis, is it safe to use down there?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close