We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Glam Works Nose Pore Strips for me. Twelve strips for P99 only! It's good for 6 weeks since you can only use it 2x a week the most. I am really satisfied with how it gets rid of blackheads and whiteheads, but I will try iWhite Korea's Nose Pack Whiteheads and Blackheads Remover next to compare.
^how's the coverage sis?
browlashex super ganda sa brows, 2 in 1 product a brow liner and a brow pencil in one
I dont like it Sis...Very sticky at concentrated yung formula. But depende sayo baka ok lang sayo.
sis nagpabili ako kay super bait na sis prettynvain, alternative jan is kpalette brow liner
-strip it! waxing kit-hhn sunflower oil
siguro madami nang nag banggit nito pero HG ko talaga sa brows yung in2it brow powder. super sulit considering I've tried branded ones na brow products na din like MAC and Bobbi Brown.I use in2it brow powder then top it with MAC girl boy set, pero pag nagmamadali, in2it lang then okay na