watch now

Author Topic: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI  (Read 265386 times)

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2012, 10:53:11 pm »
^Sis available yung emu oil sa Venus & Mars, Barenaturals and multiply site ng Storeeland. :)

zheena214

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2012, 09:34:28 pm »
ST.IVES Timeless skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer..Less than 300 pesos for a big tub, around 283grams..safe for breastfeeding moms and gamit ko din sa stretchmarks ko, so far nag lighten naman.

sima

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #142 on: June 13, 2012, 03:01:43 am »
Milk of Magnesia super effective in controlling oiliness AND a good primer for make-up as well.  Mura pa!

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #143 on: June 13, 2012, 09:11:00 am »
^ sis, san mo nabili & how much?

on topic: VCO, i buy mine from carica. Php 178 for 250 ml. I use it as hair treatment 2-3x a wk. More than 2 months mag-last yung bottle.

ja93cia

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2012, 11:33:35 am »
cyleina black pearl soap
eskinol dermaclear-c
f21 green tee & milk 2-way foundation
milcu
Hortaleza Professional Hair Spa Treatment

 ;)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2012, 11:48:41 am »
i just love hhn's sunflower beauty oil! nice after-shower body oil.... and works its charms on some skin irritations, too!

love this too! nice for undereyed and UA din!

cberry

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2012, 02:09:21 pm »
purederm :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2012, 03:37:55 am »
^ sis, san mo nabili & how much?

What I have is Maalox with is similar to Milk of Magnesia.  Sa Mercury Drug store meron.  Yung maliit na bottle nasa PhP100.00

mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2012, 11:16:29 pm »
Since tipid mode ako (especially sa make ups kasi I don't use them often naman), eto ang nabili ko lately na nagustuhan ko:

Natasha Beauty Perfect Finish Dual Powder Foundation (I just tried it and I liked it naman)
I like F21 face powder din, I bought papaya, I will try tea tree oil soon

Wet & wild lippie (P115 lang ata to) - dito ko lang kasi nakita color na type ko. Hirap ako maghanap ng perfect shade for me kasi acidic daw ako, really have to try it on.

Nichido eyebrow pencil (di na ako bumili ng iba) nasa P100 lang

HHN tinted lip balm - pang everyday lip balm, tinted na so tipid din sa lipstick although not lasting talaga.

F21 waterproof mascara

Avon dual ended brush - love ko to talaga when applying eyeshadow

For skin care:
HHN Sunflower Beauty Oil (for UA)
Ponds Smooth Pores
St. Ives Apricot Scrub

Twinkle23

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #149 on: June 15, 2012, 09:08:59 pm »
Ever Bilena Advance Lip and Cheek tint

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #150 on: June 16, 2012, 09:07:54 pm »
cethaphil moisturiser and pertroleum jelly, my HG

yellowcab14

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2012, 01:32:49 am »
^^^how do you use maalox? As a mask that you wash off or as a primer?

rae

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2012, 03:08:52 pm »
^ If I may share my experience. I placed it in a spray bottle, tapos sine-spray ko sa cotton pad and apply it na parang toner para super nipis lang. I don't wash it off.

I don't do this everyday, I just do it kapag may kelangang puntahang formal event.

runaway_bridesmaid

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #153 on: June 20, 2012, 04:43:06 pm »
VCO for hot oil! love it!

sima

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2012, 10:44:32 pm »
^^^  Ako naman I put a teeny weeny amount on a cotton ball and swipe it thinly around my entire face.  Pag naparami, I just wash it off with water.

lhyza cute

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2012, 11:30:23 am »
For me,,,CREAM SILK PERFECTION...- nakita ko lang to sa Mercury Drug i just brought the sachet..ayun winner!.perfect to for rebonded hair ..eto lang yung conditioner na nagustuhan ko and finally i found it...tinalo pa nito ang Lorry's Conditioner..sayang lang pera ko..urgh.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #156 on: June 21, 2012, 01:20:48 pm »
safeguard white, no pimples ako dito, i might stop using proactiv na

cutesmile_1728

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2012, 03:48:54 pm »
sis ang yung hhn's sunflower beauty oil? human nature po ba yan?

mayger03

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2012, 03:57:39 pm »
yes. staple ko ito.

chaze

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products Thread VI
« Reply #159 on: June 21, 2012, 04:06:27 pm »
love this too! nice for undereyed and UA din!

Sis, san po nakakabili ng SBO and how much? TIA! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close