We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
San mas maganda kumuha ng equity? Sa BDO or BPI?
Mga sis. I'm planning this for my investments:Bond Fund (baka UITF na din) - for my mom's and aunt's long-term healthcare. The 3 of them are approaching the 60's age. I'm afraid ako lg ang magiging responsible for them. My cousins are still in school so iniisip ko na din yun.
^Yup, I noticed that too. Anyway I think it's a valid point. The projection is by the end of this year or early next year nasa may 7,000 or above na ang level ng PSEi and even 8,000 by 2016. So now seems to be a good time to invest in equities. Hay finally. I'll reopen my BDO EIP for my UITF Equity, matagal tagal din itong nalugmok.