We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! sino nakatry ng LIPICE? pa feedback please.
I bought their Sheer Mentholatum lip balm before and it's my favorite lip balm so far. May pop of color kasi and moisturizing. Plus it's cheap
Blistex lip tone lip balm. I've been using it since high school.
Fave ko rin to kaso wala na sa PCX store. Meron bang nakakaalam san pa makakabili? Wala akong makitang tinted lip balm na same shade eh. I bought Fresh treatment lip balm tinted honey pero nakikintaban ako sa kanya and mas dark.