watch now

Author Topic: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)  (Read 113940 times)

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #340 on: February 14, 2014, 11:17:02 pm »
Libalm: Sleek tinted lip conditioner
Lip gloss: Sleek gloss me pero bihira ko gamitin. =) kasi di pa ako sanay sa lagkit ng kahit na anong lipgloss.

Lipstick: errrrr..... too ma ny to mention..pero sige brand nalang  MAC, Chanel, GA, Rimmel Kate and Sleek  ang mga fave ko.

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #341 on: February 15, 2014, 03:56:09 pm »
Lipbalm: Chapstick strawberry
Lipstick: Aido lipsticks, E.L.F. Essentials lipsticks, NYX Round Lipsticks, Maybelline Crazy For Coffee
Lipgloss: Sally Hansen Smile Brightening Lip Treatment, herBench lip glosses, fashion21 fruit gloss

Share ko lang mga sis, since clear ang fashion21 fruit gloss, triny ko syang ihalo sa NYX Chic Red para maging reddish gloss. I just swiped the gloss wand on the l/s a lot of times then dip it on the lip gloss tube. Ayun, successful naman, I have a red gloss na which flatters my features a lot ;D

PinkChic10

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #342 on: February 25, 2014, 09:35:30 am »
I just bought The Body Shop's Vitamin E Lip Care Stick SPF 15 a few days ago and I'm loving it! It really moisturizes my lips well and my lips stays soft and moisturized even after the balm has worn off.

This is not like those drugstore lip balms that you have to re-apply all the time. This one lasts long on your lips. It gives a nice healthy shine to my lips, and it doesn't look like I've smothered oil all over it. I think this is already my HG lip balm! Love it. <3

I got it at 20% off. I think it was originally Php350. Will definitely repurchase!  ;D

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #343 on: March 21, 2014, 11:35:09 am »
pa-join sisters! :) i have a no-to-lipstick bf and im not a fan din so wala talagang buhay ang lips ko. :( pero lately, parang ang chaka chaka ko pala kapag no lipstick. so, im planning to buy one or kahit lip balm lang siguro. ayaw ko ng makintab sana and im looking for lip balm with spf for summer na din, ano marerecommend nyo? :) sana yung pang correct na din ng lip color kesa naman yung pantakip lang. :( hihi.

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #344 on: March 22, 2014, 10:18:17 pm »
For everyday, I use my Lip Ice lip balms in Pretty Pink and in Candy Apple (wala na yata both sa stores, matagal na sakin tong dalawa) alternately. Sheer lang, very lightweight, buPit also evens out the color of my lips.


Pinks

Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Mauve Outta Here - medyo out there ang color (at least on me) but the blue-toned fuschia pigment is beautiful.


MAC Chatterbox - perfect pink for me. It's so perky and girly!


NYX Round Lipstick in Hot Pink - medyo dupe for MAC Candy Yum Yum (pero syempre iba pa rin pigmentation ng MAC). Mas wearable than CYY, IMHO.


MLBB

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey - medyo drying ang formula on me, but when I use it with a heavy-duty lip balm underneath, okay lang naman din. Evens out the color of my lips.


Nude

MAC Viva Glam II - shows up a bit brownie-pink on me, not a total washed-out nude. I love the finish and the wear, sulit talaga sa binayad ko for it. I love wearing this to night-outs and events.


NYX Round Lipstick in Honey - creamy nude. I top this off with a rosy-peach lip gloss with gold flecks of shimmer from Daiso, just to amp up the glam factor a bit. IDT I can pull off wearing this on its own.


Lip Balms

Carmex Lip Balm / Vaseline / Lavender Salve ;D





Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #345 on: March 24, 2014, 10:38:26 am »
as of now..

eos balm in strawberry (pink one)

in2it shocking pink on top

mac please me or smashbox melondrama if feel ko nudy.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #346 on: April 01, 2014, 02:44:15 pm »
Lipbalm: Keihl's lipbalm #1 (the best, promise!)
Lipgloss: I rarely wear lipglosses na but my favorite is EL Pure Color in Chrome Kimono
Lipstick: A LOT!
- MLBB MAC fanfare and cosmo and Bobbi Brown Guava
- everyday red MAC crosswires
- pink MAC sunny seoul, chatterbox, and Chanel Teheran

lulai

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #347 on: April 02, 2014, 02:36:50 am »
Lipbalm: Eos (vanilla and mint)
Lipstick: Mac ruby woo, 4U2 savvy#08 and Nars dragon girl

blairbunny

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #348 on: April 02, 2014, 07:28:30 am »
my current faves:

lip balm- cc bigelow rose salve
lip gloss- mac lipglass in c-thru
lipstick- chanel rouge coco shine liberte

Miss Charcoal

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #349 on: April 10, 2014, 09:19:31 pm »
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Honey and Lovesick!

Kristalle

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #350 on: April 10, 2014, 10:06:27 pm »
I was in Macy's and they recommended "clinical grade" lipbalm's like Maybelline's instead of Burt Beeswax or Nivea.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #351 on: April 11, 2014, 12:41:26 am »
Of all my lipsticks, my top 1 is l'oreal color riche lipstick (brunettes) in intense plum. Nag eevolve hitsura ko pag ito gamit ko. Lol

GeeGotGold

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #352 on: April 11, 2014, 08:48:12 am »
Maybelline lipbalms for me.
Then kapag super chappy na talaga - I'm using carmex  ;)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #353 on: April 11, 2014, 09:36:53 am »
smith's rose mint balm

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #354 on: April 17, 2014, 03:11:24 am »
Sino nakapansin nung lippie ni solenn sa abunda & aquino this week? Sobrang ganda! Kung may nakakaalam nung shade/brand please do tell. Ang gandang mlbb. :/

asongforyou

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #355 on: April 18, 2014, 01:07:14 am »
Sino nakapansin nung lippie ni solenn sa abunda & aquino this week? Sobrang ganda! Kung may nakakaalam nung shade/brand please do tell. Ang gandang mlbb. :/

I know that MAC Mehr is one of her favorites (I overheard her say it, naks feeling close) so maybe yun.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #356 on: April 18, 2014, 10:56:06 am »
Ooh. Thanks sissy, will try checking that one out. ::)

whiteberry

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #357 on: April 18, 2014, 08:20:40 pm »
Favorite lip balm ko is Rosebud Salve P450 siya sa suesh store and pcx in Rockwell. This is the best one I've tried, really hydrating. It's worth a try. :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #358 on: April 19, 2014, 05:44:27 pm »
Ever Bilena Mauvey lipstick and CO Bigelow's menthe lip tint in Magenta Mint ang ginagamit ko ngayon and I love it!

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #359 on: May 04, 2014, 12:09:06 am »
nivea lip butters
too faced beauty balm lip balm
benetint lip balm
vnm smooch lip balm

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close