watch now

Author Topic: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)  (Read 113990 times)

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #300 on: September 26, 2013, 02:55:29 pm »
Masarap sana yung lip smacker na coke,lasang RC cola kaso nagsugat at nagflake ng todo ang lips ko.balik na ko sa dati kong gamit.

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #301 on: September 27, 2013, 03:40:44 pm »
Smith's Minted Rose
and my Simple eye cream (yes i use this on my lips) :-*

emostef

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #302 on: September 28, 2013, 09:41:08 am »
basta lipbalm na may mint okay for me. maybelline babylips okay na

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #303 on: September 28, 2013, 10:36:45 pm »
As always, Kiehl's Lip Balm for me..

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #304 on: September 29, 2013, 09:05:53 pm »
Bobbi Brown lipsticks
I tried Maybelline Baby Lips for a short time and it was good actually. Currently using Bare Naturals lipbalm and it's also good.
*Bobbi Brown pot rouge in powder pink. I'm in a crisis here. Naghahanap ako ng dupe neto, in lipstick form, ang hassle kasi pag nasa pot. Ipapabili ko lang sya, and ang hirap magrely sa swatches online. Sa mga sissies na naka-try neto, please please help naman!
Anong maganda lippie ang ka-color nito? :) Oarang warm, natural pink ang dating sakin e. Any good lipstick brands will do, pero kung Bobbi din or Chanel, would be great. Thanks!!

von121713

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #305 on: September 29, 2013, 09:57:49 pm »
Lucas papaw and hhn lipbalm in flametree

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #306 on: October 12, 2013, 08:06:41 pm »
HG ko dati yung Godiva lip balm kaya lang wala na kong makita! :(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #307 on: October 12, 2013, 08:11:05 pm »
Vaseline Lip Therapy for lip balm

hardyrissa

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #308 on: October 13, 2013, 07:21:20 am »
Etude house apricot lip balm

omgANJ

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #309 on: January 28, 2014, 11:36:52 pm »
I've been using Nivea Lip Care on Cherry flavor since I was in second year highschool. I stopped because I am using Maybelline Baby Lips before I apply a matte Lipstick from Revlon. I noticed my lips got really chappy and easily got dried. So I tried to get back on Nivea which was now labeled as "Fruity Shine". Now it has a glittery effect and new packaging! I'm really loving Nivea forever. You'll not be needing lipstick anymore and at the same time it moisturizes my lips too  ;) :-*

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #310 on: January 29, 2014, 04:50:56 pm »
^I agree with you sis. My 5yo daughter is a huge fan of lip balms(lip balm lang bawal pa lipstick hehe), she owns 5 different colors from Maybelline pero yesterday when we went to the grocery, she chose to buy the Nivea lip balm over Maybelline. I tried it on and I really love the texture on my lips. It's really moisturizing and nakaka-brighten ng face. :)

SassyAngelOnTheGo

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #311 on: January 29, 2014, 04:56:27 pm »
Dami kong lipstick na ginagamit, pero pinaka-favorite ko is yung Burt's Bees Rhubarb Lip Shimmer. Feeling ko kasi maganda effect sa lips ko.

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #312 on: January 29, 2014, 07:28:03 pm »
Vaseline petroleum jelly is the best lalo na sa malamig na weather ngayon :)

bluestripes

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #313 on: January 30, 2014, 03:36:20 am »
I love Koress lipbalm! Nice tint and very moisturizing :)

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #314 on: January 30, 2014, 03:23:24 pm »
Mugi-chan: sa sm department stores meron pa. :) nagbago na sila packaging.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #315 on: January 30, 2014, 03:56:27 pm »
Im loving my eos lip balm in strawberry sorbet. Nakita ko lang to sa robinson's otis. Natuwa ako kasi di ba online lang to available.

Hindi na nagccrack labi ko at nagsusugat. Good sya gamitin lalo na pag nasa aircon. Ginagamit ko sya bago ako maglagay ng maybelline matte lipstick ko.

On maybelline matte lipstick hindi ko sya gano type kasi parang ordinary lipstick lang hindi ganun kamatte. Problema ko pa naman sa lipstick at lipgloss after ilang oras nagfform ng thin film sa labi ko yung parang white na natuyong laway. Medyo gross. Sorry haha

be_Jenuine

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #316 on: January 30, 2014, 04:34:41 pm »
My current favorites: Mac Riri Woo and Mac Fast Play + Alba Un-petroleum lipbalm in Vanilla --perfect combo for this hyper weather! :)  :-*

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #317 on: January 30, 2014, 05:19:31 pm »
current fave..Smith's rose mint salve din for me. :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #318 on: January 30, 2014, 05:32:04 pm »
korres lip butter
in2it lip balm

PinkChic10

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VI)
« Reply #319 on: January 30, 2014, 06:06:22 pm »
Mugi-chan: sa sm department stores meron pa. :) nagbago na sila packaging.

sis sang SM mo po nakita? Ano pinagkaiba sa dating packaging? thanks  :)


anyways, my reply on the topic :
I have tons of lip balms but the ones I'm currently reaching out for are Maybelline's baby lips, Nivea Fruity Shine, LipIce, and Smith's Rosebud Salve. I also really love the color of The Body Shop's lip and cheek stain. It lasts long on the cheeks but it's not long lasting on the lips. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close