watch now

Author Topic: Instagram / Hipstamatic?  (Read 39857 times)

$ale... seeker!

  • Guest
Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« on: January 17, 2012, 11:24:52 pm »
Personally, I prefer Instagram and loving it... Just started using this last December when I got my iPhone 4S. I only have 27 posted photos, as of today! ;D

What are you using?

Happy_Angel

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 11:30:59 pm »
It's Instagram for me though I always end up choosing Lomo-fi among all options.  It's a cool free app :)

$ale... seeker!

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 04:41:14 pm »
^ I also dig Lomo-fi but my choice always depends on the picture to share and I find Nashville frame so cool ;)

summerchic

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 06:55:22 pm »
Instagram user here! 494 photos. Addik!  :D

$ale... seeker!

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 07:33:30 pm »
^^ wow, dami na nga... ;)

^ i uses Instagram but only uploads photos of stuff from food, fashion and the like; no personal photo at all ;D

AnneMP

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 08:15:06 pm »
I'm an Instagram addict... but I don't use it on an iTouch. Instead I use the iPad and since, it's so big, I couldn't take pictures as much as I want to ^_^

Instagram ID: ChewOnThis ^_^

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 10:38:25 am »
Instagram too!
@impauie :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 02:54:56 pm »
ngayon lang ako gumagamit ng madalas ng Instagram. dati kasi i use other photo editing apps. now, naaliw na ko!  8)

grabe ngayon sobrang interested ako sa photography :D (hehe sorry, OT.. :P )

LiL019

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 10:14:19 pm »
I'll follow you girls :)
Recently got addicted especially i love taking photos :D

I also use it on my ipad :)

Instgram @lil019

iamtsina

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 07:12:03 am »
Instagram din. :) Although, hindi ko pa na-try yung Hipstamatic. :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 02:24:45 pm »
sa Macbook ko, i installed Carousel din to view feeds, etc. :D

Layla

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 08:06:40 pm »
I use both! But I like Hipstamatic more.

summerchic

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 10:30:20 pm »
You can use http://ink361.com/ to check your feed.

AnneMP

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2012, 09:03:33 pm »
instagram addict here ^_^  I use other apps to take photos and then use the effects of another program before uploading it up to my instagram account @chewonthis ^_^

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 02:24:44 pm »
^ me too. I use iPhone's camera then edit on a different app then upload on instagram :) sana they'll have more effects & frames din.

Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 01:31:11 pm »
new account of Instagram since I switch phone to Samsung Galaxy SII, addicted to taking photos, add me up @ladybug2366 and I'll do the same thanks



Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 01:46:20 pm »
AnneMP and lil019  I added you na

almond

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2012, 12:52:39 am »
hi sissys! follow me: leng110183 see you @ instagram :)

sweetie_marzie

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 01:56:38 am »
Followed you all :) follow me too @sweetiemarzie  ;)

Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: Instagram / Hipstamatic?
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2012, 03:27:05 am »
I followed sweetiemarzie, leng110183, lil019

Instagram: ladybug2366

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close