Author Topic: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3  (Read 100691 times)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #500 on: June 07, 2012, 05:00:08 pm »
Baby, congratulations on your award :) Zoe and I are soooooooooooo  proud of you. Keep it up Baby, I know naman how smart and good you are.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #501 on: June 07, 2012, 10:57:08 pm »
Baby ano ba? Ako talaga yung nawalan ng parking space sa house??? kainis ka ah!

ldrwifey

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #502 on: June 08, 2012, 06:48:18 am »
nakikita ko n yung dulo, and pag nakarating n ako dun.... im sorry but i did try my best, maybe this is not for us.  :'(

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #503 on: June 08, 2012, 07:21:52 am »
magiging happy ka na talaga for sure! ako naman malungkot pero wala akong magawa. hahhaha. kakainis pero  gusto ko ding gawin.

princessrio

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #504 on: June 08, 2012, 09:31:03 am »
mahal, ang juwangit ng internet provider nyo ha? putol putol usap at video.

Tresmariasmom

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #505 on: June 08, 2012, 11:21:32 am »
always think ahead and do analyze things around you before making decision, i understand that you dont have an easy job but you are lucky to have one.  i support you all the way.  we love you.

mdy

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #506 on: June 09, 2012, 12:08:33 am »
Today marks the 9th year of our marriage. I am thankful for all the things that we shared... The love, laughters, heartaches, success, the happy days and not-so good ones, in sickness and in wealth (hahaha!), during the highest of our highs and unlucky days. I am indeed lucky to have married the most pogi, responsible, supportive, faithful, loving man. Happy anniversarry Baby! I pray that God will strenghten more our relationship as years go by. May He gives us many years ahead to celebrate our love and may we continue to be good partners in raising our M&Ms. It won't be easy, but as long as we're together, it'll be fruitful and fulfilling. You just need to be a lil patient and tolerating with me hehe :) I love you! More kisses and lots of hugs later! 

beatrize zuri

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #507 on: June 09, 2012, 12:42:55 am »
are you sure na gusto mo talagang bilhin yang kotse na yan? eh i dont think we need one since meron naman tayong nagagamit, for me its a waste of money. haay dad! please pag isipan mong mabuti yan.  ::)

xadie28

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #508 on: June 09, 2012, 06:12:20 pm »
mahal koooooo! ano na? waley ka pa ring signal  :-[
i miss you!

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #509 on: June 09, 2012, 10:41:47 pm »
tol, sorry kun nainis ka kanina...I know mahirap talaga na kasama natin si nanay at bro sa house...pero buti na lang kahit naiinis ka, maganda pa din pakita mo sa kanila...

wala naman sila mapupuntahan iba eh, i am sorry tol...


guilleanne

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #510 on: June 10, 2012, 01:51:46 am »
we make a good team ha! I like that we can always balance our relationship. Like now, may irritant sa family side mo, meron din sa family side ko, balance! hehe. dibale honey basta tayong dalawa ok, pam pakulay lang ng buhay natin yang mga yan. I love you honey. wag ka mag alala you know lagi mo akong kakampi.. promise.

che2008

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #511 on: June 10, 2012, 10:56:08 am »
In His time magiging okay din ang lahat bi. I love you :)

she29

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #512 on: June 10, 2012, 02:22:33 pm »
nagpapasensya lang ako sayo wag mong hintaying mapuno ako sayo ng makita mo hinahanap mo.

marygabriellee

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #513 on: June 10, 2012, 02:24:21 pm »
huwag ka na mabadtrip dad, okay lang na talo si Pacman, nanalo naman ang Heat mo!:)

djay

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #514 on: June 10, 2012, 02:34:52 pm »
Everytime, you sit on your computer, I feel alone, I feel that you don't care..and I hate this feeling so much, sadly it never ends...
It's just a vicious cycle that never gets resolved, and I am effin' tired of it
I dont wan't to argue about this anymore, its sooo frustrating and annoying!

I dont want to be selfish, if it makes you happy then so be it..

I just want to say that I don't want you to choose between me and 'Diablo' (online game) so I'll leave you to it

If we need to grow apart, I'll accept it.
If this means I have to learn to be independent, I'll do it.
Just don't expect me to be the same again, because I will never be..

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #515 on: June 12, 2012, 05:56:49 pm »
gusto mo sya? sweet sya? bakit di sya pinakasalan mo?

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #516 on: June 12, 2012, 06:05:18 pm »
Thank for honey ko, for taking care of everything for me. Even my meds, ikaw ang nagpprepare every meal time. I love you so much, I'm so blessed to have you in my life!  :-*

mrs.S.

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #517 on: June 12, 2012, 11:40:21 pm »
Sana hindi ka masyadong conscious sa face mo... Mawawala din yung mga pimples mo, love pa rin kita. Gwapo ka pa rin ;D

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #518 on: June 12, 2012, 11:50:02 pm »
Hon, thank you for ADele's dvd concert na pasalubong mo kanina. You made my day, sobra! I love you!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #519 on: June 12, 2012, 11:59:39 pm »
Sige, forgiven ka na kahit kinalimutan mo yung memory card ng digicam last weekend. But on our next trip, you  better make sure you help out with packing or you'll end up with no clothes on our trip.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close