Author Topic: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3  (Read 100475 times)

red_apple

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 04:56:30 pm »
You really love me despite my tantrums and the challenges we're going through.  Just want you to know that I love you too.. so much.  Ramdam na ramdam ko love mo.  Sana dika magbago.  At sana kahit maraming challenges at pagbabago sakin, pinagnanasaan mo parin ako LOL! :P

sherolf

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2012, 08:54:11 pm »
magyaya ka kung kelan nakabihis ka na! sasabog ako sa inis sa yo!.. imbyerna ka!

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2012, 09:03:04 pm »
i'm so excited on our date tomorrow!

shey_danda

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2012, 10:33:00 pm »
I love you so much dad...

princessrio

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2012, 10:45:23 pm »
hihi..sorry mahal! dami ko gastos today.. thank you for everything. i love you so much!

shinta

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2012, 11:07:34 am »
last night, you asked me why i was staring at you. this is my answer:

inaalala ko lang yung dati, na payat ka pa, walang pera pero mahal na mahal mo ako. ngayon, mataba ka na, may pera na, pero di mo na ako masyadong mahal.


sherolf

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 05:24:58 pm »
i miss you hon, i know that i hate you but it can't replace the love i have for you.

Analene3

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2012, 07:37:58 pm »
I still miss the times when we were still GF-BF. A lot of things have changed since we got married and things were alot easier back then. I just miss the feeling. Although, I want to thank you for being nice and sweet to me even if I get mood swings alot. I love you. :)

paydayramos

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 07:55:34 pm »
Thanks for sticking it out with me. Though there are times i know nahihirapan ka na. You never gave up on me kahit minsan ako mismo sa sarili ko I want to give up on myself. After what we have been through di mo ko pinabayaan. Now I know how much you love me kahit lagi ko pinagdududahan pagmamahal mo sa akin. Just give me some time. I'll be back on my old me. Just let me continue grieving. Kasi masakit pa hanggang ngayon. Tanggap ko na pero masakit pa rin. I still cry. With or without you around. Mostly when you are not around. Everytime I think of our angel, nanghihinayang ako. I could have given you a precious gift. Pakiramdam ko I failed you. Just be there for me. Knowing you're beside me keeps me going and makes me strong. Sana wag ka magsawa. Mahal na mahal ko kayo ng angel natin.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2012, 12:13:13 pm »
please, sana magbago ka na. sana this separation that we decided will make you realize what you lost talaga and be scared if you could ever take us back before it's too late

i hope you stand up and be a man na talaga and not tie yourself to your mother's apron strings

yaskulet

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2012, 05:30:53 pm »
Lagi akong happy everytime na uuwi ako from work kasi alam ko na andun ka waiting for me.

kuliglig^^

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2012, 07:39:01 pm »
Daddy,

Alam ko we made a compromise na. Pero tulad ng sinasabi ko sayo, tuparin mo yung promise mong 5 months lang itong arrangement natin ah. Ituloy mo yung promise mo na lilipat din tayo ng house away from each other's ILs para patas.

Pag di mo tinupad tong usapan natin sasama loob ko sayo.  >:( Pasalamat ka preggerloos ako, dahil kung hindi, talagang naghuramentado ako sa kalye nung sinundo mo ko.  >:(


Myrc

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2012, 08:02:18 pm »
Babe,


We've been through a lot of trials in our 2 year old marriage. I cant even say if im happy now or not. To start of with, our animal signs doesn't match. Rooster ka and sheep ako~not compatible which explains so many differences in our personalities and yet we find ourselves in this situation with a 2 year old angel.... I dont know until when i can hold on with all our fights.  Maybe because i've set so much expectations  for a husband to make me feel loved andnimportant or maybe im just naturally hopeless romantic while you don'treally care. But u know what... Its not hard to give what im asking for. Just want you to treat me right. Be more sensitive with my feelings and listen whenever i needed you to just listen. Sometimes you forget that i'm a girl and i deserve a lot of hugs... Especially when hormones strikes.  I know its hard but one  thing is for sure.. Im willing to bear all pains of being your wife just to make our family whole.

I dont really know if i still love u but we're married and i want this family to be whole for our daughter.

Me

princessrio

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2012, 11:22:27 am »
mahal ko.. happy 155 and 7 to us!! i love you so much!  :-*

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2012, 08:37:28 pm »
You are my biggest mistake, YES. But I want you to know that if God will ask me what mistake I want to do over again, my answer is YOU, even million times more.

Kahit may mga di pagkakaintindihan, dito pa rin tayo, malapit na mag-7 years pero eto ganun pa rin tayo. Masaya kahit maraming problema. Masaya ako at naitama natin ang mga mali at pinatawad tayo ng Panginoon and sana we can make our dreams come true, TOGETHER.

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2012, 10:15:21 pm »
Isa kang malaking hay nako! ::)

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2012, 12:30:56 am »
sige pa, hanggang maging manhid na ako. Ang hirap kasi 1st bf kita. Pinipilit ko na lang isipin na dapat yung 3 kids ko na lang isipin ko. To not concentrate on my feelings. Kaya nga sana tulungan ako ni lord na matupad ko yung goal ko. For the kids...

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2012, 10:20:52 am »
honeypot, matulog ka naman. sobra sipag na yan, andito naman ako tumutulong sayo. ingatan mo sarili mo, luv u.

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2012, 04:31:10 pm »
bahala na si lord sayo...sa inyo...

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2012, 12:26:26 am »
Babykins, thank you for taking time to show me around where I need to go earlier. I knew that it required extra effort on your part but you still did it and I'm really thankful. I love you so much Babykins.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close