We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
gave birth to a healthy 7.2 lbs baby boy last January 13, 2012 at 7:40 pm via NSD.. =)
We had a stressful weekend, spent nearly the whole day Friday at the hospital due to persistent LBM. Everything was ok naman thank goodness. Saturday was my aunt's birthday dinner and unfortunately something I ate triggered my food allergies We rushed to the ER 2AM Sunday morning due to the rashes, welts and troubled breathing that I had. Good thing I had Zyrtec at home which I took right away. We were worried lang how the attack would affect baby, she wasn't moving na e even if I prodded my tummy (which she would normally react to). They monitored me at the ER since I took meds and and had an OB resident check the baby too. Thank goodness she's ok naman and allergy attacks don't affect the baby daw. We were discharged at 4AM na, but since I was up late, I developed a cold naman Sunday! Hayy sayang I was supposed to attend a grade school friend's wedding too. But better safe than sorry, I stayed home nalang, slept and drank as much liquids as I could.
finally gave birth yesterday jan.16,2012 @ 8:51 pm via NSD..so happy at nakaraos na ko.we're here @ SLMC QC today uwi na din bukas thank god for our healthy baby girl