watch now

Author Topic: Do you believe in Multitasking?  (Read 7849 times)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Multitasking?
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2016, 09:17:37 pm »
I do quite a lot of multi-tasking.  Can't be helped if one has kids, a husband around everyday and every night (not LDR), & a business. BUT not everything  can/should  be multi-tasked, or else the output quality suffers or the task is not finished on time, or not performed at all. Usually, multitasking involves repetitive,  simple or no-brainier tasks.  Or uncomplicated tasks that can overlap given a chunk of time.  Or, complicated tasks that are closely related & are sequential or overlap within a chunk of time. 

Common sense will guide one. 
Like, don't multitask when writing checks, or attending to hubby, though these may not be complicated stuff.
Some office/business tasks can be done simultaneously -- specially if these are mainly monitoring or following up on employees. 
Personally, most  of my multitasking involve house staff supervision, my cooking, and shopping, or when I attend to my personal needs like my daily toilette, salon time (yes, I try not to, it's supposed to be relaxation), or watch tv.   
I try my best to avoid multitasking when socializing -- IMO, it is impolite.  Well, unless I am hosting -- in which case, all my antennae are out, & I have eyes even at the back of my head.   
I am able to do complicated multitasking for related tasks like watching Bloomberg, monitoring real-time my NYSE account while computing my paper profits/loss & googling certain economic developments.  2 laptop yan and the TV sabay binabasa/watch ko.
What other examples?  I can multitask while cooking. But baking & grilling require my 100percent focus.

Multitasking can't be taught.  Sure, we can discuss what we do -- but, the performance of multitasking really is unique to  each person.  If one manages her/his multitasking reasonably --  the results are good. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:19:59 pm by aquacharly »

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Multitasking?
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2016, 07:47:08 am »
Yeps I believe in Multitasking.
Sa field namin kailangan multitasker ka kung hindi magiging olats ka.
Ang weird lang kasi kaya kong pagsabay sabayin ang mga gawain.. except working while eating. Sinanay kasi kami sa bahay na igalang ang pagkain,bawal paghintayin o ipagsabay sa ibang gawain maliban sa panunuod ng tv haha.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close