We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis, ako I tear the sides so it opens up as of naka tape siya
Sis Micci, I have my separate group for family in fb. So whenever I get freebies from facebook tapos need i-share sa friends, sa family ko lang ina-allow. Sa lahat ng ayoko kasi yung flooding ng ads. Tapos ako din pala ganun.
Uy! I got to try na the Goo.n medium! Nice pala nya talaga. No wonder about all the raves. Soft to touch and very nice fit to baby's bum. Hay.. Since it was marked down, parang nasa 1 peso per nappy lang yung additional namin from huggies tp. But then, do they always have it on sale? Hindi din naman ata. Nasasayangan naman ako. Layo kasi ng bilihan eh!