watch now

Author Topic: Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy (LIT) Thread 2  (Read 157602 times)

maryclaire

  • Guest
Re: Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy (LIT) Thread 2
« Reply #300 on: October 25, 2015, 12:37:55 pm »
^may friend ka na val taga starosa?

yes sis, magkakilala tayo?

MissT

  • Guest
Re: Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy (LIT) Thread 2
« Reply #301 on: November 09, 2015, 08:11:42 pm »
Hi I am new to this thread. I was also referred to Dra Aleta, my LAT is 50% 6 and 1, NK cells is 13%.  According to Dra. Aleta my results are normal but I would benefit from 2 LIT sessions.  My question is, is LIT recommended only for those who have had miscarriages? I have never been pregnant and wondering if I really need the treatment this early.. My acupuncturist told me I don't need it.  Any thoughts please? Please help.
My OB is Dra Sualao and she never recommended any treatment for me besides aspirin.
Dra Aguilar referred me to Dra. Aleta for evaluation.

Which is Witch?

  • Guest
Re: Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy (LIT) Thread 2
« Reply #302 on: January 04, 2016, 09:12:27 am »
Hi I am new to this thread. I was also referred to Dra Aleta, my LAT is 50% 6 and 1, NK cells is 13%.  According to Dra. Aleta my results are normal but I would benefit from 2 LIT sessions.  My question is, is LIT recommended only for those who have had miscarriages? I have never been pregnant and wondering if I really need the treatment this early.. My acupuncturist told me I don't need it.  Any thoughts please? Please help.
My OB is Dra Sualao and she never recommended any treatment for me besides aspirin.
Dra Aguilar referred me to Dra. Aleta for evaluation.

Hello sis!  Join ka sa All about apas group sa fb. Mabilis magreply mga sissies natin dun :D

Graciah18

  • Guest
Re: Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy (LIT) Thread 2
« Reply #303 on: January 26, 2016, 04:04:23 pm »
Hi Sissies! Im also new in the forum. I would like to know lang, is there any success stories after LIT treatment? yung hindi pa buntis then nagpa LIT para mabuntis? I had a negative reaction sa LAT. and Dra Rowena Valerio said i have to undergo LIT. Nag check ako mas mura kay Dra. Abong.. I also belong to category 5, yung NK cells ko is 19%. Sana malampasan ko yung journey na to ng successful. Good luck to all of us

Which is Witch?

  • Guest
Re: Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy (LIT) Thread 2
« Reply #304 on: January 28, 2016, 07:29:36 am »
Hi Sissies! Im also new in the forum. I would like to know lang, is there any success stories after LIT treatment? yung hindi pa buntis then nagpa LIT para mabuntis? I had a negative reaction sa LAT. and Dra Rowena Valerio said i have to undergo LIT. Nag check ako mas mura kay Dra. Abong.. I also belong to category 5, yung NK cells ko is 19%. Sana malampasan ko yung journey na to ng successful. Good luck to all of us

Hi sis! Madami success stories ang mga sis natin na may case na kagaya mo. Please join fb group, search mo lang All about APAS. Madaming mga sis ang nagppost ng mga pics ng baby nila at nagsshare ng success stories, kaya maiinspire ka talaga. :) Don't worry sis, you're not alone! :) I have Cat 1,2,and 5. I had a miscarriage due to blighted ovum before but now I'm pregnant again, so far, my baby inside me is healthy.Thank you Lord! :) Join ka sa group sis!

pretty_wife

  • Guest
Re: Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy (LIT) Thread 2
« Reply #305 on: January 25, 2017, 02:51:13 pm »
Hi Sissies! Im also new in the forum. I would like to know lang, is there any success stories after LIT treatment? yung hindi pa buntis then nagpa LIT para mabuntis? I had a negative reaction sa LAT. and Dra Rowena Valerio said i have to undergo LIT. Nag check ako mas mura kay Dra. Abong.. I also belong to category 5, yung NK cells ko is 19%. Sana malampasan ko yung journey na to ng successful. Good luck to all of us

Yung ibang sis natin, naging successful naman. I had LIT (plus a lot of meds) because of miscarriages w/c is due to APAS.

ecargmeg

  • Guest
Re: Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy (LIT) Thread 2
« Reply #306 on: May 22, 2017, 06:33:27 pm »
hi guys....ask ko lang sana san ba may murang test ng APAS???eto mga ipapatest ko
KCT
DRVVT
APTT
ANTICARDIOLIPIN IgG
ANTICARDIOLIPIN IgM
B2 GLYCOPROTEIN IgG
LYMPHOCYTE ANTIBODY TEST
CD16/56
ANTI TPO
ANTI TG
ang mahal po sa bloodwork 25k, NKTI naman di available lahat

yoyomasterpups

  • Guest
Re: Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy (LIT) Thread 2
« Reply #307 on: May 25, 2017, 03:36:22 pm »
hi guys....ask ko lang sana san ba may murang test ng APAS???eto mga ipapatest ko
KCT
DRVVT
APTT
ANTICARDIOLIPIN IgG
ANTICARDIOLIPIN IgM
B2 GLYCOPROTEIN IgG
LYMPHOCYTE ANTIBODY TEST
CD16/56
ANTI TPO
ANTI TG
ang mahal po sa bloodwork 25k, NKTI naman di available lahat

base sa mga napagtanungan ko, wala masyadong difference kung hindi ka magbloodworks. Ako rin, kakatapos ko lang mag test. 25K rin binayad ko. Sabi nila halos pareho lang sa iba.

Cherry143

  • Guest
Re: Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy (LIT) Thread 2
« Reply #308 on: July 04, 2017, 03:26:27 pm »
^sis sa PGH ako nirefer ng Oby ko.  Meron dun mas mura kasi [textspeak!] ss mga private na mga laboratory or hospital, pinadadala lang din nila sa PGH [textspeak!] specimen at doon pinapagawa. Kaya nagmamahal.
My oby told me alin ang sa PGH, alin naman ang sa St Lukes Global, at alin ang sa any other hospital na tiwala sya (Asian/ mkti med/ st lukes global).

kskwok30

  • Guest
Re: Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy (LIT) Thread 2
« Reply #309 on: July 31, 2017, 03:42:43 pm »
Hello! Not sure if this group is still alive. Anybody currently taking LIT? My LAT results are 2 and 1 so looks like we will be undergoing this treatment.

kskwok30

  • Guest
Re: Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy (LIT) Thread 2
« Reply #310 on: July 31, 2017, 03:44:26 pm »
Hello! New from this group as I was browsing thru Google. May LAT are 2 and 1 which means looks like I will need to undergo LIT.

How much is the running rate for donors? Thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close