We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^oo nga mukhang authentic naman. Check ko na lang din up close pagbalik ko.Thanks!
Hi to all,Benefit Cosmetics sold at Pop Culture Trinoma are from Singapore, therefore not authentic.They are also selling MAC from Korea.
nope, i haven't. but the saleslady told me that when I called.I wanted to check din muna [textspeak!] before going there and I was thinking din kasi na parang imposible na magbenta sa ganon/parang magiging sa mga tiangge lang ang set-up so I called to double check.the lady said, out of stock na daw mga benefit and she said mac nlang daw meron. so i asked, authentic ba yun? sabi niya singapore daw.
paano malalaman if fake yung benefit item? I only buy online from Sephora US, pero nanonotice ko lang, ang dami magbebenta sa multiply ng super cheap.. cheaper than the US price without tax pa..