We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sisses! Im planning for my wedding for jan2015. either santa rosa laguna / silang kmi or tagaytay.For those who had their wedding at San Antonio de Padua at Silang, how's the climate/ temperature inside the church? medyo pawisin kasi ako kaya i would like to have an airconditioned church sana. but i read somewhere that silang has tagaytay climate? it that true? I will have my wedding on January, and im thinking if cool breeze pa ba by that time or mainit na?
^hi sis, haven't been in San Antonio de Padua but as for the climate/weather, Silang is very near in Tagaytay and January is the coldest month dito sa atin. I'm working here in Sta. Rosa, dito pa lang ang lamiiig na, lalo na sa Silang for sure..
Subscribing...June 2015 bride ako, pero as early as now nagcacanvass na ko ng suppliers. I'm from Bacoor, me and my h2b are planning to get married sa Sto Nino de Molino in Pagasa, tight lang ang budget but I want the best out of it. I need venue near sa Church, caterers etc. Actually may mga naresearch na ko kaya I need feedbacks din po. Oo nga pala, yung old thread may error po. Thanks!
I'm eyeing San Antonio de padua since malapit lang si h2b dun. Sana makahanap ako ng magandang venue na malapit at pasok sa budget.
Wow may thread pala for Cavite wedding Dec 2015 Cavitena bride here. How's your wedding preps mga Cavitena sis?
^Looking for a Cavite/ Tagaytay based HMUA for my entourage who doesn't charge OOT--- who has the best rate?
hi sis. Nag-uumpisa pa lang kami maghanap ng supplier. how about you? How's your preparation? What's your initial budget?