watch now

Author Topic: Pencil Eyeliners  (Read 32885 times)

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2013, 08:59:34 pm »
Just bought Nichido kohl/mineral eyeliner in Onyx and I love it! 138 pesos lang. :)

redberryaha

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2013, 11:31:43 pm »
my current HG Eyeliner Pencil

 is Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner in Black

I bought it online sa ebay.ph, not sure if this variant is available in beautybar

if gusto nyo colored pencils, nice rin reviews ang Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliners

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2015, 11:17:03 am »
For me pinkagusto ko is from Shu Uemura na retractable pencil eyeliner di siya nagsmudge and long-wearing din. I also tried MAC kohl eyeliner maganda din smooth consistency kaya lang mejo nag smudge sakin. Right now, I'm using Dolly Wink eyeliner, ok naman sha so far no smudging :D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 03:10:22 pm by newsoul »

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2015, 03:59:12 pm »
japanese brands create the best eyeliners for me! I have dollywink and it's really good and stays put. My officemate swears by Koji naman. Yun ang sunod ko bibilhin. In2it is great too. Kahit naiyak na ako andun pa rin basta na-set nang maayos.

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2015, 05:15:35 pm »
I'm using Shiseido Integrate Smooth On Eyeliner. I like it because I don't need to sharpen and it has a smudger on one end. Okay naman sya pero medyo soft yung pagkablack nya. If gusto mo ng stronger look, Urban Decay black liners are better.

soontobemrs

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2016, 02:07:10 pm »
Dolly wink, sobrang okey smudge free ;) medyo mahal nga lang

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2016, 03:24:55 pm »
MAC pearl glide!!! ❤️

still_doll

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2016, 08:21:39 pm »
Ang pencil eyeliner ba hindi talaga pwede on top of eyeshadow?
Lately lang kasi ako nahilig mag eyeshadow and hindi kumukulay kapag pencil gamit ko.

Medyo hindi ko kasi type ang finish ng liquid..
I tried a pencil eyeliner before korean brand siya i forgot the name of the brand pero wala na siya ngayon. yun talaga kita yung kulay..

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2016, 12:21:27 am »
^ sis im using pencil. kumukulay siya on top of an eyeshadow. i use nichido in black brown..

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2016, 02:02:47 pm »
Yung mac pearlglide nakulay naman sya on top of mac cream eyeshadow

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2016, 12:26:17 am »
the one by marc jacobs it the best eyeliner i've had ever, only had the sample from the birthday gift of sephora but now i think i'm getting the full size once i'm out

still_doll

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2016, 09:13:26 am »
Thanks lordknight_aiz and pink_sugar
Try ko yan.

In2it gamit ko ngayon yung retractable. Maganda siya kapag everyday na walang eyeshadow pero kapag meron parang ballpen over crayon colored paper.

prettygretchen

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2016, 11:56:44 am »
Pencils:

UD -Highend; dupe -in2it gel pencil
Liquid-Dollywink better than Kpallette. Try MAC liquid liners yun super.. i forgot what its called maganda rin!

Pencil-try MAC prolongwearing Definedly Black or Black Ice. This one stays for a long time esp. When I put paint pot on my eyelids.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close