watch now

Author Topic: Pencil Eyeliners  (Read 32873 times)

beady

  • Guest
Pencil Eyeliners
« on: December 19, 2011, 03:42:40 pm »
I've tried looking for a thread about Eyeliners, but most of it are about gel / liquid types.

I'm looking for an eyeliner that is smudge proof, or atleast doesn't smudge that much since not oily. I use MAC's Fluidline, but when I'm in a hurry I can't do my routine at home so, I have to do it in the car. I', looking into Mac's Powerpoint, but read a lot of bad reviews, also thinking about UD's 24/7 eyeliner, but I want to test it first, because it cost 1300 through an online seller. I'm still thinking I might get something cheaper with the same quality or better.

Any suggestions? :)

chianti

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 04:02:48 pm »
Try the drawing pencil from Shu uemura. I have it in 02 ME brown. It's good quality and doesn't smudge easily. I also have the MAC Fluidline but I only use it when I have extra prep time. :)

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 04:31:50 pm »
in2it gel eyeliner. but its in pencil form :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 05:14:32 pm »
me too in2it gel liner's good.and also maybelline eyestudio.even for waterline hindi sya nagsmudge after much partying.without primer pa yun :)

beady

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 02:44:45 pm »
^ talaga sis? gel type but in pencil form? ok ah, how much kaya? may brown and black sis? :)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 02:49:57 pm »
^may black and brown sis. it's around P300, more or less. kaya lang sa akin, it smudges really bad. kunsabagay, even mac fluidline smudges on me by midday.

ang pinaka-konti ang smudging sa akin ay yung UD 24/7 liners. madali pang i-apply. I really like the consistency, not too hard and not too soft. my only gripe about it is it's thick. di ko sya ma-sharpen to a fine point.

shu uemura's cream/gel liner is also good. it smudges less than mac fluidline.

klee

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 03:54:00 pm »
the milani liquify eye pencils are nice. super pigmented sila kaya mukhang gel liner yung effect  :)

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 04:08:13 pm »
Urban Decay 24/7 Liners

beady

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 09:29:35 pm »
^ oo nga i read alot of raves sa 24/7 kaso ako mismo ndi ko pa nattry, ba naman sakin mag smudge sya. and i found a seller selling it for 1300+. how much mo sya nabilis sis?

Yung Benefit Badgal waterproof liner kaya may nakatry na? :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 10:30:01 pm »
 I love UD liners, smoother to apply than MAC powerpoint. Almost no smudging also. Kaya lang all my UD liners,galing sa mga binili kong UD palettes.

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 11:42:59 pm »
i also hear good reviews on majolica majorca cream pencil liners

jaqiiG

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 02:02:24 am »
Have tried many pencil eyeliners and I'm still on the quest to find one that can last on my waterline. I would suggest you try the NYX slide on pencils. I have the UD 24/7 liners as well and they both really work the same if you use just the regular black and brown ones (black is super pigmented jet black for both). For colorful ones I still prefer UD since they are more vibrant. I did a test and they both are soft, smudge proof and last about 5hrs on the waterline and don't budge on the lash line. Awesome dupe since I got my NYX one for just 220!

If you want something locally available go for the Revlon Colorstay retractable eyeliners. They work well on the lash line, doesn't budge till you take it off but lasting power of only 2-3hrs on the waterline (love that I don't need to sharpen them). I also tried the in2it gel eyeliner pencil ones and they smudge on me if placed on the waterline. On lash line it's ok but I don't like that sometimes it flakes off when you rub your eyes. These are more creamy than the Revlon ones though.

Hope that helps!

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 03:04:16 am »
guerlain khol eyeliner is so nice and long lasting, will try mufe aqua liner next

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2011, 05:21:19 pm »

MUFE aqua eyes for me. :)

@JLO

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 05:47:52 pm »
when i read po ba na it it smudges it means po na dun sa ilalim ng mata is parang nagkakaroon ng black circles/arc na you need to wipe pa everytime??

jjjjj3

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 11:16:31 pm »
mufe aqua eyes for me :) urban decay, nyx, revlon, maybelline, mac all smudges on me.

try also prestige total intensity e/l...best bet ko 'to kaya lang 'di ko matyempuhan yung black laging oos. available at beauty bar.

kawaii_doll

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 12:39:36 am »
i also really like the in2it retractable eyeliners.  i have them in black & purple.

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 08:03:48 am »
UD 24/7 madaming colors and stays put..

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 10:18:03 am »
I use The Face Shop auto eyeliner. It comes with a smudger on the other end na din.

graceria07

  • Guest
Re: Pencil Eyeliners
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 11:05:27 am »
UD 24/7 , but i have to try MUFE aqua eyes yet :) how much ba to mga sis?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close