watch now

Author Topic: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)  (Read 140907 times)

mrs. sweet

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #380 on: May 23, 2015, 10:31:38 am »
anybody knows where to buy rug by the roll? other brand than 3m (masyadong mahal) hehe thanks!

Annie M.

  • Guest
Where can I buy Korean stainless steel chopsticks?
« Reply #381 on: May 29, 2015, 01:44:20 pm »
Hello,

Do any of you ladies know where I can buy Korean-style stainless steel chopsticks? Yung ganito: http://www.maangchi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Korean-stainless-steel-spoons-and-chopsticks-590x393.jpg

Thanks!!

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: Where can I buy Korean stainless steel chopsticks?
« Reply #382 on: May 29, 2015, 02:25:25 pm »
You can check Daiso or the P88 store sa malls

Annie M.

  • Guest
Re: Where can I buy Korean stainless steel chopsticks?
« Reply #383 on: May 29, 2015, 07:00:35 pm »
I tried kaso puro plastic eh.


leletmd

  • Guest
Re: Where can I buy Korean stainless steel chopsticks?
« Reply #384 on: June 01, 2015, 05:26:31 pm »
You can try Tickles. They have stainless steel chopsticks that come with their spoon and fork sets.

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: Where can I buy Korean stainless steel chopsticks?
« Reply #385 on: June 02, 2015, 02:54:07 pm »
bought mine at a Japanese Daiso store at Robinsons Galleria..

Annie M.

  • Guest
Re: Where can I buy Korean stainless steel chopsticks?
« Reply #386 on: June 04, 2015, 01:43:59 pm »
Thanks!! I will try both Tickles and Daiso - Robinsons.

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #387 on: June 06, 2015, 08:20:38 pm »
Has anyone seen thai black tea at the grocery or somewhere else? Yung loose leaves or tea bags.

gorgeousgem

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #388 on: June 22, 2015, 04:49:03 pm »
Sis help, san makakabili ng cookie rack, yung malaki. Thanks

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #389 on: June 24, 2015, 10:10:44 am »
Hi. Please let me know where to buy a julienne peeler. Salamat!

seamans.girl

  • Guest
Re: Where can I buy Korean stainless steel chopsticks?
« Reply #390 on: July 23, 2015, 03:43:26 pm »
Sis, sa American Bazaar, Daiso or sa Japan Home Center.

Annie M.

  • Guest
Re: Where can I buy Korean stainless steel chopsticks?
« Reply #391 on: July 24, 2015, 09:08:41 am »
thanks sa mga suggestions! much appreciated.

wala akong makita dun sa mga stores na na-recommend. puro plastic.

ultimately, i was able to buy online on ebay.ph.


umbalito

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #392 on: July 26, 2015, 04:46:29 pm »
Anyone know where to get matcha green tea powder in Metro Manila?

I tried the Republic of Tea double green matcha tea from Healthy Options, but I think it's basically regular green tea with a sprinkling of matcha. I'm looking for something with more matcha, and preferably powdered.

Thanks.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #393 on: July 26, 2015, 04:54:05 pm »
^Mochi Cream Cafe sells and Japanese groceries too.

snowberry

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #394 on: July 26, 2015, 07:23:42 pm »
Would anyone know where to buy range hood filter, yung cloth na parang pelon?

sevangelista

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #395 on: July 27, 2015, 07:45:31 am »
Do you know where to buy Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar? I tried Healthy Options, Landmark Trinoma, SM North but wala.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #396 on: July 27, 2015, 03:38:30 pm »
^Check other Healthy Options. Dun lang kasi alam ko meron talaga.

ms_ldr

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #397 on: July 27, 2015, 04:16:59 pm »
where to buy ube flavorings or ube powder?? in cavite area. walang makita sa SM supermarket...

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Where can I buy Korean stainless steel chopsticks?
« Reply #398 on: July 27, 2015, 05:51:13 pm »
Why not try checking out Korean mini marts? They might have these chopsticks.

tailgate

  • Guest
Re: Where can I buy Korean stainless steel chopsticks?
« Reply #399 on: August 25, 2015, 04:29:50 pm »
sa akin 3 pairs from Japan Home for 88. 5 years na and no signs of wear, indeed food grade stainless

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close