watch now

Author Topic: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)  (Read 140890 times)

andee how?

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #300 on: February 01, 2014, 07:45:31 pm »
Madali lang gumawa ng flour tortillas, mas mura pa, mas healthy pa.
Kung bibili, masarap yung The Village Gourmet brand.

Cottage cheese, minsan sa Robinsons supermarekts. Mas maganda ang selections ng Robinsons supermarkets in general. Next is Market!Market!

fluffycupcake

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #301 on: February 01, 2014, 10:34:35 pm »
hello mga sis! I'm looking for egg/pancake molds. saan po kaya makakabili nito?  :)

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #302 on: February 02, 2014, 08:59:25 am »
Cottage Cheese - Robinson's, Shopwise, Rustan's, or S&R. A good alternative brand is Hacienda Macalauan (or something). Their items are cheaper than Nestle Magnolia.

Egg/pancake molds - bought my silicon molds from DIY in Eastwood. Try checking True Value, Saizen or even in the kitchen section of big department stores. I'm pretty sure Rustan's, SM and Robinson's sell this (the usual brand I see is Sunnex but these are metal/tin molds and not silicon).

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #303 on: February 06, 2014, 08:58:13 pm »
where to buy good kimchi? tsaka yung red bibimbap sauce (gochujang)?

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #304 on: February 20, 2014, 03:06:12 am »
almond oil

px17

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #305 on: February 24, 2014, 01:56:27 am »
where can I buy whipper? whipper nga ba tawag dun sa pang whip cream?

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #306 on: February 24, 2014, 09:59:35 am »
^^meron almond oil sa healthy options at sesou.yung sa sesou,i doubt na food grade.

San pinakamura bumili ng vanilla beans?dito lang sa pinas ha..nalimutan ko kasi bumili sa amazon. :(

Amber424

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #307 on: March 21, 2014, 02:55:38 pm »
Where can I buy almond meal?

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #308 on: March 21, 2014, 07:07:27 pm »
Mga sis, saan kayo nakakabili ng baking ingredients? Gusto ko sana bili na ng maramihan ng nuts, chocolate chips, cream cheese, etc. Meron ba kayong dinadayong store or di kaya online shops? TIA. :)

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #309 on: March 21, 2014, 07:43:33 pm »
Almond meal - Santi's

Baking ingredients - Chocolate Lovers or Killion in Quiapo.

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #310 on: March 21, 2014, 09:45:32 pm »
^Thanks sis. I researched abt Killion, mukha ngang mura. :) And apparently there are also a couple of baking stores in Paranaque, which I might also check out. Excited. XD

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #311 on: March 24, 2014, 06:17:16 pm »
smoked salmon in qc?

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #312 on: March 24, 2014, 06:55:10 pm »
^santi's  :P try also in rustan's

Or buy fresh salmon and smoke it yourself. I tried this recipe before from the show Fabulous Baker Brothers http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/639798

Diane

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #313 on: March 26, 2014, 08:00:04 am »
sana nga merong online seller ng baking ingredients.

anyway, saan makakabili ng colored cake stands?

lex_mom

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #314 on: April 05, 2014, 12:03:05 am »
Mga sis, saan kayo nakakabili ng baking ingredients? Gusto ko sana bili na ng maramihan ng nuts, chocolate chips, cream cheese, etc. Meron ba kayong dinadayong store or di kaya online shops? TIA. :)

Hello, sis! I get my supplies here:

https://www.facebook.com/sweetescapemanila

I'm from Mindanao but whenever I'm in Manila I go to their shop. Complete sila and friendly yung staff. They also ship items, I just email what I need and they send them via LBC.

I hope this helps!

Andmont

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #315 on: April 05, 2014, 09:09:49 am »
Mga sis san ba makakahanap ng bacalao/cod fish?
Dati kasi meron sa Unimart pero ngayon wala na akong mabilhan.
Thanks!

Diane

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #316 on: April 05, 2014, 11:04:15 am »
meron bang baking store here in alabang?

more online stores please

DV

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #317 on: April 05, 2014, 08:47:25 pm »
^^Try Fisher Mall, kung malapit ka.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:48:57 pm by DV »

Diane

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #318 on: April 07, 2014, 01:51:43 pm »
saan nakakabili ng pink baking utensils?

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: where to buy? part 2 (all about kitchen)
« Reply #319 on: May 06, 2014, 07:39:52 pm »
Hi mga sis! Ask ko lang kung ano yung ginagamit sa yabu na parang soy sauce for cabbage? Shoyu daw? Parang iba kasi lasa kesa sa soy sauce na karaniwang nabibili satin. Saan kaya nakakabili nun? Pati sesame sauce/salad dressing? Try ko sana gumawa nito kasi ito lang talaga super gusto ko sa yabu haha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close