watch now

Author Topic: All About Facial Serums  (Read 167190 times)

Senorita fifi

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2013, 03:53:09 pm »
Ang brand name nya is trilogy ageproof line then may coenzymeq10 sya and iba pa nice sya its inside southmall isa syang store na puro new zealand products ang binebenta

eekai

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #161 on: October 31, 2013, 09:31:18 pm »
I have been using avene whitening essence serum and i love it. Super fast acting.

I just recently purchased skin lab anti aging serum and it is truly wonderful.  Cheap pa.  Got it from beauty bar.

redberryaha

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #162 on: November 18, 2013, 05:02:07 am »
I have been using avene whitening essence serum and i love it. Super fast acting.

I just recently purchased skin lab anti aging serum and it is truly wonderful.  Cheap pa.  Got it from beauty bar.

so curious about the skin lab serum? does it even out your skin tone as well? I've been looking for a vitamin c serum for a while, but I can't find one na affordable. BTW, where did you buy the Avene whitening essence serum?

gusto ko [textspeak!] talaga ma even out yon skin tone ko. weird kasi patchy, tas hindi pa smooth. nakaka tanda tignan. any suggestions?

samsung

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #163 on: November 21, 2013, 04:21:33 pm »
im also loving my avene whitening serum for sensitive skin. got it from mercury drug at 50% off :D from 2800, 1400 na lang :D blooming effect!

candacena

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #164 on: November 22, 2013, 08:55:37 am »
^ilang ml sis? walang avene dito sa mercury drug samin.. sale kaya sa lahat ng mercury drug ang avene

kyrie26

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #165 on: November 22, 2013, 10:29:40 am »
so dahil napanuod ko si caroline hirons + pixiwoo sa youtube, bigla ako nagoverhaul ng skin care routine ko. I'm NOW using a hyaluronic acid serum for my face, and hyaluron+peptides for my eye area (Watts since hindi available online sa US sites yung brand mentioned sa video). HAAAAYLOVVESSTHEM!!! My skin feels more hydrated and supple (though yung supple instant effect dun sa cleansing balm/milk ng Boots7, which I switched to din the same time sa hyaluron dahil sa C.H. at P.W. youtube na yan). The serums are waterbased, and you only need one pump to cover the face. I guess you can indulge in more if you want to massage the product longer, one pump is enough for me. It's oil free, so grease free finish. Feeling ko, nasipsip talaga siya ng skin ko. After a month of use (less than pa), my skin really got healthier! Again, buong skin care regimen overhaul ito. I changed my cleanser from Olay to Boots7 Age Defence. Minsan, I don't bother using my Celeteque moisturizer kasi feeling ko the hyaluron serum really is enough. I do use the Celeteque hyaluron spritz after ko mag-toner (toner is Dickinsons lang, very simple!).

I'm happy with my skin now, but I might try and DIY a vitamin c serum kasi it's very healthy daw and it adds glow.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:19:13 pm by kyrie26 »

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2013, 06:27:27 pm »
^sis you blew my mind away! lol! Matry nga mag DIY ng serum. Research research muna ko.  ;D

kyrie26

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2013, 07:20:53 pm »
I really love that serum and I guess believer na din ako in hyaluronic acid. Also, if applying makeup, I apply the serum after my toner, to give my skin some moisture. then (after maybe 5 minutes) I apply my primer na and there's no pilling at all. blends smoothly si hourglass. Unlike kapag celeteque moisturizer ang inapply ko before the primer, it pills.

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #168 on: November 22, 2013, 07:28:06 pm »
^agree tayo dyan sis! hada labo gamit ko ngayon and mas hiyang sya sakin than celeteque and more moisturizing na di nakakaoily. Yun yung plan kong ihalo sa C E serum na balak kong gawin hihi! Sana ok naman kalabasan.  ;D

pjiyeon

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2013, 08:07:35 pm »
Tried snake serum pero sample lang merun ako and effective in removing acne scars na nakuha ko from using sunblock.

jenger109

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #170 on: November 23, 2013, 08:31:18 pm »
any reviews re: olay regenerist micro sculpting serum mga sis? ;)

redberryaha

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #171 on: November 29, 2013, 04:32:40 am »
I just ordered the My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Masks through a friend who is currently visiting Hong Kong. Ganda kasi ng reviews, sana mag work sakin, especially ang brightening effect.

dolcevitabebe

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #172 on: November 29, 2013, 08:08:07 am »
I have Clarins Bi-Serum, yung Hydraquench. Nothing special naman but Kiehls is uh-may-zing. Galeng! Mahal lan talaga he he he

Bvrly08

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #173 on: January 09, 2014, 04:13:01 am »
Anyone na nakagamit na ng OST vitamin serum?  This is from korea..

guyinbangkok

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2014, 03:40:25 pm »
I'd recommend Neutrogena Serum products. Quite affordable and very effective.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #175 on: January 14, 2014, 09:14:16 am »
Ang ganda ng Estee Lauder CP+R serum as makeup primer. Sobrang smooth ng skin ko. Anyone knows a cheaper alternative pero same consistency? Sobrang mahal kasi :(

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #176 on: January 14, 2014, 09:12:17 pm »
Meron din ako nito pero cherry blossoms yung sakin. Gusto ko siya nakakabrighten ng skin plus high quality yung mask talaga.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #177 on: January 19, 2014, 05:54:15 pm »
I am currently in love with my Missha time revolution. Missha claims its better pa than the estee lauder serum.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #178 on: January 19, 2014, 07:03:12 pm »
^ano effect sayo sis??

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: All About Facial Serums
« Reply #179 on: January 19, 2014, 10:26:22 pm »
I used estee lauder advance night repair (for night time) and idealist  even skin tone illuminator ( for day time serum and Paulas choice C15 (night/day serum) ok sila for my skin kaya lang ngayon stop ko muna sila kasi nag rerecover pa skin ko sa fraxel but will continue using them pag naka recover na skin ko.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close