We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^sis, how is the texture pala? Does it absorb well and can it be used in the daytime?
sis ok texture for my normal-dry skin. it's not oily like other serums, it's pearly white na somewhere between liquid and cream ang texture, more on the runny side. i always use toner before it and mabilis naman sya maabsorb, as in almost immediately after i massage it onto my skin. i use it beneath my daytime moisturizer and sunscreen, ok naman.
i am currently using vitamin C-serum from skinstation. bale my regimen is tretinoin for 2-3 days then vitamin C serum na for the rest of the week. i love it. medyo rosy pero minsan lang at saglit lang hehe.intriguing ang Tsuya, mukhang mapapabili ako. gusto ko din yang Growth Factor Serum / Potent Vitamin A Serum. san ba makakabili neto?
Growth Factor Serum / Potent Vitamin A Serum. san ba makakabili neto?
As I read more about the Tsuya, namatay lemming ko. I realized I don't need it. I have relatively clear skin except for some acne that I got from stress, and acne marks and pigmentations that would nevertheless heal anyway. I do not have enlarged pores or dull skin caused by aging, I am 21, and the fact that it is supposed to "tigger a revival of cells" or something like that, feels like I am drinking medicine without having the illness, thus making myself numb to these things when I need it already as I actually age.But, I need a serum. That much I have resolved. What, I don't know. Will research when I have time.
Creme de la Mer serum day & night.Night-time, I use also Khiel's. Basta my derma said -- if you use serums you must use sunblock
I get it from my derma sis Tin, try mo Vitamin C serum. Aside from brightening the skin, it enhances your sun protection and protects your skin from free radicals that may cause premature aging.