We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I booked for Puerto Princesa for 2 on march 25 and return on march 28.. two way for 2 cost us Php 7, 172. Then suddenly I need to rebook the flight on march 28 and return on the 31st. sa website nila, available pa yung Php 2048 base fare.. but the system is not working for online rebooking so i called airphil. i was told na theres no more available seat but the queen something, and aside from my previous payment I need to add php 15, 500++.. ganun ba talaga yun? di pedeng piliin namin yung mas mura pag rebooking??
ang laki ng fuel surcharge, wait ko na lang bumaba presyo ng fuel before booking.. sana may promo pa nun, lol
I booked for Puerto Princesa for 2 on march 25 and return on march 28.. two way for 2 cost us Php 7, 172. Then suddenly I need to rebook the flight on march 28 and return on the 31st. sa website nila, available pa yung Php 2048 base fare.. but the system is not working for online rebooking so i called airphil. i was told na theres no more available seat but the queen something, and aside from my previous payment I need to add php 15, 500++.. ganun ba talaga yun? di pedeng piliin namin yung mas mura pag rebooking?? Sis. Airphil is easier to talk to regarding waiving rebooking charges than cebupac. I had to rebook a flight also and they waived my rebooking fee of 1400 per ticket and no surcharge if fare is the same as original flight booked. Just be patient and courteous with them. Good luck!
^sis, have your officemate's cc and 1 valid id photocopied..