watch now

Author Topic: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)  (Read 191649 times)

Hooolaalaa

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #420 on: February 15, 2015, 08:55:07 pm »
^That's because Wayne and Lisa are legit makeup artists! They really know these tips kasi they all based it on their experience.


Napansin ko kasi sa ibang YT gurus eh feeling makeup artist na porke't nakabili lang ng MAC palette or UD Naked eyeshadow palettes! LOL


Wayne and Lisa are both so fun to watch! Natutuwa ako sa lawak ng experience ni Lisa and she has Hollywood clients huh! I remember she talked about doing Keira Knightley, Cate Blanchett and Kate Winslet's makeup in one of her videos. ;)

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #421 on: February 16, 2015, 12:10:31 am »
Who is your recommended guru na may monolid? :)

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #422 on: February 16, 2015, 08:23:40 am »
^Jen of frmheadtotoe you can also search naman for "makeup tutorial for girls with monolids" :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #423 on: February 16, 2015, 03:43:47 pm »
Who is your recommended guru na may monolid? :)

Si Ana Akana ok din. Fun rin yun personality nya. :)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #424 on: February 16, 2015, 05:06:52 pm »
Gustong gusto ko si amelia liana especially yung mga vlogs niya. As in parang she's one of your closest girl friends talaga.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #425 on: February 16, 2015, 11:31:18 pm »
^ She's one of my favorite lately. I just like her personality.

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #426 on: February 17, 2015, 09:23:04 am »
I also like Amelia! I envy her handbags!

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #427 on: February 17, 2015, 01:37:09 pm »
And amelia liana is very down to earth at di siya yung maarte haha. Classy and ang gamda mg hair niya. Basta love love her!

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #428 on: February 18, 2015, 12:46:08 pm »
Hmmm I saw Ana V.'s channel, may new channel ba sya or tlaga [textspeak!] sya new vid?

anastasiaday

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #429 on: February 19, 2015, 03:17:15 pm »
Jaclyn Hill is the best. I also love her red hair!!

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #430 on: February 24, 2015, 04:18:24 am »
Bakit ang taba ni Ana Victorino?
Tanong ko din ito sa sarili ko. :D  Bakit ang taba ko na?

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #431 on: February 24, 2015, 04:21:52 am »
Who is your recommended guru na may monolid? :)
I recommend Stephanie Lange. Hindi ko alam kung makeup artist sya pero parang professional makeup artist sya. She's the type na papanoorin mo as a resource/reference.

Pero more of hooded lid ang tutorial nya that I think would work on monolids too. May tutorials sya on how to do winged liner on hooded lid, do's and don'ts for eye makeup, cut crease for hooded lid para magawa mo yung looks na di mo magawa dahil iba yung anatomy ng eyes mo.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #432 on: March 16, 2015, 09:07:27 pm »
^she is :)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #433 on: March 23, 2015, 02:53:39 am »
Local: anneclutz - I really love her make up reviews especially for the local products.
Foreign: Macbarbie07 (Bethany Mota), stilababe09 (Meredith Foster), bubzbeauty (Lindy) and Lisa Eldridge.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #434 on: March 23, 2015, 10:23:02 am »
I so like Lisa Eldridge and Goss!

coolkidfight

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #435 on: March 23, 2015, 10:38:06 am »
Lisa Eldridge and Wayne Goss too!

STELLAR

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #436 on: March 27, 2015, 08:53:12 pm »
Foreign: MissGlamorazzi Ingrid Nilsen is my number one favorite. She's a beautiful person inside and out. And if you consider ItsJudyTime foreign, then she is one of my faves too.

Local: ColorIsMyWeapon and AnneClutz.  Say Tioco Artillero just make videos for the money. She does daily vlogs that mostly are non-sense or not interesting enough to be in the vlog. Just talking in her car or in her apartment, telling what she did the whole day. She does that for a whole 5 mins. Who does 5 min vlogs?! She's boring and no talent at all. A real copy cat of Judy. Also, she needs to work on her grammar if she wants to do vlogging for a living. I also noticed how she is so rude to anyone who criticize her in the comments section. Even on Instagram before, she would fight with people who would criticize her, even if it's constructive criticism.

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #437 on: March 27, 2015, 11:03:09 pm »
I am not a fan of Judy but I watch here makeup and vlogs sometimes. I have to say, I applaud her way of dealing with all the bashing. Talaga naman, some of the comments on her channel are super rude.

runami

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #438 on: March 29, 2015, 11:55:16 am »
Hi girls! :) ang haba ng binackread ko. Thanks to your honest opinions for local YT make up gurus. Ang daming issues na ngayon ko lang nalaman. Haha. But anyway, I'm watching their vids to learn and I don't have strong opinions for their personal issues. :P

Ask ko lang, HAVE YOU TRIED ATTENDING MAKE UP WORKSHOPS? The basics, tips and tricks from professionals who studied make up formally from a school? :) Yung 1-day workshop lang. I want to try, kaya lang ang hirap maghanap ng okay na reviews online...

simang

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #439 on: March 29, 2015, 03:15:42 pm »
^i have. Sa props ako nag attend nun, si Clarence Paul yung instructor. It's very basic (medyo marunong na kasi ako mag makeup so i feel like sobrang basic nya), but it's fun. Also, magandang bonding experience sya with girl friends. Hehe. 1k lang yun naalala ko, tas bring your own makeup :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close