We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Si Say nagkakalat nanaman. Kaaway nanaman nya Ana and Noe yata. Di ako sure basta parang nagkakagulo sila.Does anyone know why?
I use to follow Say sa youtube, kaso there's something about her na parang "off"... I don't know if its the way she talks or whatever. basta! Lalo na after I watch the video when Judy visited Pinas, may parang joint video sila, ang awkward awkward ni Say at mas lalong nahahalata kase Judy is such a natural!Parang may nakita ako sa IG na may workshop si Say at Noe.