watch now

Author Topic: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)  (Read 191561 times)

patridish

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #180 on: November 01, 2012, 02:39:40 pm »
klaoka talaga si say.. natawa nga din ako nung nakalagay yung price at cash talaga teh.. duh! if she's bonafide rich she doesn't need to brag what she have. True rich don't parade their riches ika nga. N a- annoy na ako sa kanya..she is full of herself! akala mo kung sino. nagiging fame whore na ang dating..sorry sa mga  fans.. ;D

rae

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #181 on: November 01, 2012, 03:25:08 pm »
Hmmm... re: Say posting what camera she uses, I think a lot of gurus do that lately  kasi ang daming nagtatanong paulit ulit kung anong camera ang gamit nila, some, pati price nilalagay.

I unsubscribed to her YT channel coz the makeup looks that she makes doesn't fit my style. But I still read her blog occassionally. :)

Anyway, lately I've been enjoying charismastar's videos and lovemelissamichelle.

hellomisspink

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2012, 04:43:30 pm »
Bubzbeauty! humble siya and very informative yung videos niya :)

Inis din ako kay Say. Kapal niya mag-makeup lalo na kapag nag red lips siya! Well, bagay naman sa kanya.  Pero no-no pa rin sa kapal! -___________________-

ms.messed_up*

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2012, 06:26:52 pm »
i unsubbed too kay Say, and yeah shes full of herself. feeling Judy, hindi naman makapag English ng ayos. laging-- "i love it" "super" ::) i made a comment on her instagram, ang nice ng comment ko re shoes, i just said (OOTD) its better paired with pumps kesa dun sa wedge na gamit niya. she deleted it.LOL
sabi nga ng sister ko, halos sponsor naman prods and cosmetics shes using, di naman daw niya pera ang ere daw.  ;D

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #184 on: November 01, 2012, 09:20:34 pm »
Personally, I really like goss makeup artist http://www.youtube.com/user/gossmakeupartist?feature=results_main

His tips are really useful and he uses models so you can see different styles of makeup based on eyeshapes and face shapes. :)

Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #185 on: November 01, 2012, 10:15:38 pm »
yeah yong "I love it" nya,  ::)

Clairbear

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2012, 12:48:00 am »
Gurus I love:
Pixiwoo super glamorous looks! Not entirely everyday wearable, but perfect for nightouts
Gossmakeupartist lots of learning! Daming tips na practical for those who want to be a MUA
Bubzbeauty: Love her hair and skincare videos. Very bubbly and positive
Michelle Phan: I had a phase na i feel that her looks are repetitive but now, she seems to be making happier videos. I seem to get excited again for her videos.
Itsjudytime and hollyannaeree: I love their honest product reviews
Lisa eldrigde: I super love her Marilyn makeup. she really explained why and how her makeup was done.
xteeener: really humble and i she really has honest product reviews.

For pinay gurus,
i love ana, I love her editing and her techniques
noe really really pretty. super enjoy watching her
janz for advocating local products. Andame ko atang nadiscover na quality local makeup because of her.

As for Say, I regularly watch her makeup videos. I just don't like watching her vlogs. Recently wala na siyang inuupload na makeup tutorials. I think more of nagiging parang elle and blair style na yung channel niya. I value some of her opinions about certain products naman. but i take most of her sponsored product reviews with a grain of salt.

patridish

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2012, 03:48:39 pm »
kaloka! " I love it" "super" "i really really like it"  :P ;D

mrigashiras

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2012, 10:50:09 pm »
Gusto ko si anavictorino. Ang ganda nya ha at may talent talaga sa makeup. Sa foreign guru the best for me si lisaeldridge. Highend nga lang lagi ang makeup products nya pero yung technique matututo ka talaga. Marami na din pala nao-off kay Say. Akala ko ako lang :P

mhacyful

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #189 on: November 04, 2012, 03:24:48 pm »
^ ana was featured in manila standard today at natuklasan daw siya ng newspaper dahil dito sa girltalk forum. katuwa naman..
http://manilastandardtoday.com/2012/10/21/ana-shares-her-makeup-magic/

http://anavictorino.tumblr.com/post/34956873668/news-on-the-paper-my-first-ever-interview

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #190 on: November 04, 2012, 07:29:43 pm »
Just saw Ana Victorino's videos because of GT. I agree, she is very talented and she looks so young! Her editing style is also unique to her. Hindi puwedeng sabihin na may ginaya siya.

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #191 on: November 04, 2012, 09:07:02 pm »
^ 19 lang siya sis, she is young. and to think na last year lang sya nag start with makeup.

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #192 on: November 05, 2012, 01:14:35 am »
Just saw Ana Victorino's videos because of GT. I agree, she is very talented and she looks so young! Her editing style is also unique to her. Hindi puwedeng sabihin na may ginaya siya.

and she is so pretty and works for MAC! how awesome.

patridish

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #193 on: November 05, 2012, 02:08:47 pm »
Ana is really good inside and out!  :-*

trfg888

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #194 on: November 05, 2012, 10:08:22 pm »
I'm so thankful for this thread!  :)  So Informative! especially for girls like me who doesn't know how to apply their own make up.  :-[

eloisaco

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #195 on: November 06, 2012, 08:17:38 am »
Ana and Noe are the best! <3

leaimac

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #196 on: January 13, 2013, 07:11:52 pm »
Itsjudytime! Honest reviews, i love her daily vlogs too, with benji&julianna bear!
Bubzbeauty, super bubbly and cute.
Promise Phan, hands down sa transformation!
ThatsHeart, US based filipina guru.


As for Say, medyo suplada nga siya magreply sa comments on her channel, pero atleast diba nagrereply hahaha. For the sponsors, medyo off nga dun. Puro sponsored. Pero I still adore her, specially her vlogs with Mark. Yung new bf niya, gwapo e! hahahahha.

Noe, magaling, signature na nya ang kilay.





merchee

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #197 on: January 14, 2013, 09:00:21 am »
i like itsjudytime too! I unsubbed some of the channels I followed wayback pa since puro na lang sila ngayon hauls and OOTD. Hahaha..


^kay say naman...before she was tagged something like na ginagaya daw si michelle phan and then people noticed that when she met up with judy, most of her videos were like judy na din and then that's the time she started focusing on vlogging.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 09:11:40 am by merchee »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2013, 10:43:40 am »
Wayne Goss for me

Ang dami ko natutunan na techniques kay Wayne Goss and super direct to the point yung how-to's. Plus it doesn't hurt that he has such a sexy accent.

layzieg

  • Guest
Re: Make Up Gurus (Thread 2)
« Reply #199 on: January 20, 2013, 03:52:14 pm »
any other gurus from phils? i want yung nag give ng honest suggestions about products kasi na frustrate ako pag yung products wala dito. i subscribed to ana and noe lang

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close