watch now

Author Topic: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]  (Read 57763 times)

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #420 on: July 29, 2014, 01:54:57 am »
about my birthday? haha not so much.

uhm maybe.. im excited about this argan oil's effect on my skin :D

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #421 on: July 29, 2014, 03:18:43 am »
sa pagsundo sakin ni boylet.  ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #422 on: July 29, 2014, 08:45:41 pm »
sugardrop, 30 is the new 40. When I turned 30.. I felt that that's when life started. Happy birthday in advance!!!
------
As for me, I am excited to be back in school tomorrow. I look forward to it more since naiinis ako kay S. I wanna drown my inis with work instead!

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #423 on: July 29, 2014, 09:38:02 pm »
i'm excited to buy another closet

sima

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #424 on: July 30, 2014, 12:33:55 am »
going to Japan!

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #425 on: July 30, 2014, 01:25:19 am »
Mag grocery dahil may sahod na.  ;D

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #426 on: July 30, 2014, 04:36:50 am »
malapit ng 1st birthday ni baby  :o

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #427 on: July 30, 2014, 12:13:45 pm »
I'm excited about next monday

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #428 on: July 30, 2014, 12:30:05 pm »
Sa supposed 4th anniv namin sa 1 and his birthday sa 6. Baka sakaling magparamdam na wahaha. Ang hopia ko grabe :( haha

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #429 on: July 30, 2014, 12:37:30 pm »
Ang hopia nga sis. hahaha. Kulit.  ;D :P

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #430 on: July 30, 2014, 01:02:56 pm »
haha papalapit na kasi ng papalapit e namimiss ko na cuddle time namin. huhu

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #431 on: July 30, 2014, 06:59:55 pm »
Movie date with some of the girltalkers  :) mini eb hahahah

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #432 on: July 30, 2014, 10:02:17 pm »
^me too.  ;D

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #433 on: July 30, 2014, 10:03:01 pm »
Excited na ko sa pag bisita ni Pope Francis sa January.

simang

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #434 on: July 31, 2014, 12:41:45 am »
Bridal fair date this weekend! Sana may mapala kami doon hahaha

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #435 on: July 31, 2014, 01:24:22 am »
makuha s5 ko. :)

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #436 on: July 31, 2014, 08:33:02 am »
Excited to see my cousins. Yeheyyyy!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #437 on: July 31, 2014, 08:55:39 pm »
Bridal fair date this weekend! Sana may mapala kami doon hahaha

^ Exciting times! Have a blast!!!
------
CK's birthday dinner.
Getting my nails done.
Shopping for birthday gifts for the August Leo girls.
Ironman 70.3 on Sunday!!!
AR's birthday party!

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #438 on: August 01, 2014, 10:38:02 am »
Saturday Night! Fully booked ang Saturday ko, kaloka!

Jaguar.Paw

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #439 on: August 01, 2014, 04:01:53 pm »
sa pag fisting ni OB! LOL

IE again tomorrow. sana may improvement ulit! ang bigat ng tyan ko  :o

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close