watch now

Author Topic: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]  (Read 57666 times)

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #400 on: July 23, 2014, 11:59:11 am »
tomorrow
salon consultation with my hairdresser
picking up our new car!!!!!!

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #401 on: July 23, 2014, 12:37:56 pm »
this coming friday, ultrasound ko na para malaman ang gender ni baby! ;D

rheinfall18

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #402 on: July 23, 2014, 01:16:55 pm »
i am EXCITED about...

my first volunteering on Sunday in MOA for the 38th MILO Marathon Manila Elims, yay! :D

ayami

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #403 on: July 23, 2014, 07:44:18 pm »
i am EXCITED about...

my first volunteering on Sunday in MOA for the 38th MILO Marathon Manila Elims, yay! :D

Sasali kami dito sis hahaha yan nga ang ipopost ko sana :P

Aside from that, may Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar overnight trip ako with the inlaws :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #404 on: July 24, 2014, 10:14:42 pm »
...the event tomorrow
...dinner with AAL
...the weekend
...losing more weight

luckymommy88

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #405 on: July 24, 2014, 10:17:50 pm »
meetup with my 2 college bestfriend
blessing and start ng van business

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #406 on: July 24, 2014, 11:18:18 pm »
Tomorrow. Sana maging happy and maayos lahat. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #407 on: July 25, 2014, 02:09:59 am »
The Hourglass blush

rheinfall18

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #408 on: July 25, 2014, 09:17:37 am »
@ayami, wow kita kits sis! haha! and goodluck on your race! (esp if you're setting a new PR) ;-) what distance are you running? volunteer lang muna ako for this leg due to my injury :)

ayami

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #409 on: July 25, 2014, 11:24:37 am »
^ 5K lang hehe XD first time ko sumali sa ganon :D

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #410 on: July 25, 2014, 01:13:32 pm »
malling tomorrow with my guy and my son.. arcade adventure... hoping that i could do something productive (instead of just sitting down and watching them) while my 2 "boys" enjoy their time at the arcade...  :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #411 on: July 26, 2014, 12:10:49 pm »
The Hourglass blush

You'll love it for sure!!!

------

...just being lazy in the house today
...lunch that S is bringing me in a bit!
...finding great videos for the kids
...catching up on more Scandal episodes to keep me up to speed to the latest one!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #412 on: July 26, 2014, 01:59:32 pm »
^
And now I'm even more excited.

-----------

Reaching the big 3-0 in two weeks time. Some dread it, I don't. Di ko alam why I'm excited about it when malapit na akong lumampas sa Julian Calendar. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #413 on: July 26, 2014, 03:00:18 pm »
^yeeehh happy birthday!!! :)

---

Bonding with my nieces in a while! They'll be sleeping over later :)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #414 on: July 26, 2014, 06:08:09 pm »
My cousin's wedding :) First flower girl stint ng anak ko. Hahahaha. Kahit next year pa ito. :)

summerchic

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #415 on: July 26, 2014, 07:31:23 pm »
December  :)

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #416 on: July 28, 2014, 03:57:09 pm »
My bf's birthday. Overnight later :)

kukii

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #417 on: July 28, 2014, 05:18:01 pm »
Get-together with friends later! Yaaay!  ;D ;D ;D

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #418 on: July 28, 2014, 11:57:39 pm »
Movie with the girls this weekend.  ;D

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #419 on: July 29, 2014, 12:24:31 am »
sahod  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close