watch now

Author Topic: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]  (Read 57849 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #380 on: June 02, 2014, 05:18:00 pm »
Getting home so I can take a nice long shower then fall asleep!!! It has been a long, draining day!!!

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #381 on: June 03, 2014, 08:21:05 am »
our upcoming trip this year with my little one and the whole family! finally got my baby and my father their passports :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #382 on: June 03, 2014, 09:28:50 am »
Ordering balloons for the first day of school!!!  :D

esor

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #383 on: June 04, 2014, 08:10:07 am »
excited for my trip this Friday  ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #384 on: June 04, 2014, 08:33:10 am »
Seeing someone after work today... Hmmm... Should I?  ;)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #385 on: July 07, 2014, 12:16:35 am »
My daughter's first assessment this Friday.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #386 on: July 08, 2014, 09:52:11 pm »
Lunch and Movie Marathon Date with girlfriends this weekend!!!

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #387 on: July 08, 2014, 11:01:05 pm »
Tomorrow, one of our mentors at work will join me at the gym.

simang

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #388 on: July 08, 2014, 11:10:44 pm »
My mom coming home in 2 weeks, finally :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #389 on: July 10, 2014, 08:32:00 pm »
^ Hooray!!! I am sure she has tons of stuff for you.
------
...the weekend. I want time to sleep in during cold mornings... which in this case is everyday!!!

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #390 on: July 10, 2014, 08:44:27 pm »
..my baby's Christening...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #391 on: July 11, 2014, 12:43:43 pm »
...the Hong Kong trip next weekend, which I apparently forgot about because of certain factors and changes in my life. Now, time to write down that list of things to do since I can't afford to forget anything!

Queen Chokolah

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #392 on: July 11, 2014, 07:07:48 pm »
DEcember. madaming blessings. Bonus, bonus, bonus. Christmas basket and of course yung kakaibang amoy ng pasko.

imeego

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #393 on: July 11, 2014, 08:32:36 pm »
^buti ka pa sis looking forward sa bonus, samin malaking gastusan ang december ;D husband ko di na nga nakakareceive ng bonus, they are obliged pa to shell out a certain amount para sa xmas party ng dept ;D

on topic:
weekend, site visit and family bonding

queenteaser

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #394 on: July 11, 2014, 09:33:01 pm »
Mount Apo Climb! :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #395 on: July 12, 2014, 01:27:40 am »
...the much needed time with the girls. Just eating popcorn and some Korean while watching cheesy, mushy, sappy romantic movies.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #396 on: July 12, 2014, 04:36:05 pm »
Next week. And the August date with S and I. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #397 on: July 13, 2014, 06:08:51 pm »
And the August date with S and I. :)

I'm assuming this is us, haha i am excited too!! <3

--

Our first meeting with the photographer! Hope D likes them cause I really like them :D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #398 on: July 13, 2014, 11:40:09 pm »
simang and sugardrop, I am as excited as you both.
simang, hope D liked 'em.
sugardrop, I hope the storm never comes.
---
...meeting s & s in August
...resolving that mix-up at work ASAP!

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #399 on: July 23, 2014, 11:55:05 am »
this weekend! miss my friends terribly

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close