watch now

Author Topic: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]  (Read 57774 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #360 on: May 14, 2014, 01:41:38 am »
^ Adjustment period I think. You shall get used to it and will be a breeze. And... yahoo! I know it is already Wednesday in the PH as I type this, so your Wednesdate is drawing near. Enjoy & share ka how Georgie finds the surprise.

--------------------------

...heading to the other parts of Italy and finally breaking free from Father _ _ _ _. I know, I am so evil for wanting to be away from him, but I have just about enough history of Rome & the Vatican to last me a lifetime. And since he is a member of the religious, I dare not listen to him.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 10:54:39 pm by insanelypurpleprincess »

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #361 on: May 14, 2014, 02:24:15 pm »
^ enjoy your travel sis insanelypurpleprincess! i dream of visiting Italy and Spain in the future. not only Rome and Vatican syempre..  :)

On the topic:

spending some time with "the babe"...  ;)

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #362 on: May 14, 2014, 07:12:02 pm »
Basketball game again next thurs. So many sorts, so little time.

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #363 on: May 14, 2014, 08:42:56 pm »
14th month pay!  ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #364 on: May 14, 2014, 10:57:06 pm »
^^^ Thank you sis slickchick! Yes, you should really gun for Italy and Spain, such wonderful destinations. Reminds you how much the Lord loves us to have created such places for us to enjoy and appreciate.

----------

...Friday... Anniversary!!! Cheers to this milestone!!!

ejxtwo

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #365 on: May 15, 2014, 12:49:57 am »
My daughter's ballet recital on Saturday :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #366 on: May 15, 2014, 01:11:16 am »
Payday ;D

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #367 on: May 15, 2014, 01:32:40 pm »
Fun run with the stars...ehhhh hehe

rheinfall18

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #368 on: May 15, 2014, 05:15:12 pm »
i'm excited about...planning to change my career soon! and hopefully i will really do it this time without having second thoughts :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #369 on: May 15, 2014, 07:23:42 pm »
Having a long sleep tonight

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #370 on: May 16, 2014, 02:00:31 pm »
...today! Because it's our anniversary! Hooray!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #371 on: May 16, 2014, 04:53:47 pm »
^happy anniversary! :-)

----

New job appointment

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #372 on: May 16, 2014, 07:11:01 pm »
^ good luck sis! kaya mo yan sis!  :)

On the Topic:

seeing him next week...  ;) hopefully i won't chicken out from our date (too excited yet too nervous)...  :P

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #373 on: May 18, 2014, 05:27:21 pm »
^^ Thankie much, simang!  :)

------

...exploring the Louvre tomorrow and Champs Elysees!!!

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #374 on: May 19, 2014, 09:02:15 pm »
our trip to Boracay :D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:06:53 pm by mischa04 »

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #375 on: May 31, 2014, 03:03:58 pm »
The Fault in Our Stars movie date with girlfriends by next week!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #376 on: June 01, 2014, 04:02:41 pm »
Payday and weekdate. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #377 on: June 01, 2014, 08:51:21 pm »
^ Hooray!!!

***

Hitting the beach tomorrow for our Summer Outing (I know, beach in June!) Huling hirit sa tag-init and just think of it as perks of living in a tropical country.

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #378 on: June 02, 2014, 09:27:59 am »
Doctor's appointment. Cant wait to get this thing off. *Fingers crossed

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #379 on: June 02, 2014, 03:25:49 pm »
My Birthday! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close