watch now

Author Topic: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]  (Read 57923 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #340 on: May 02, 2014, 11:26:24 pm »
^ We shall find out next week Wednesday! Magkikita na naman kayo sa Monday? Bakit parang ang tagal pa!

***

... a goodie or a treat when he comes to see me after his basketball practice followed by 'male bonding hours'...

belliecute

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #341 on: May 06, 2014, 11:44:57 pm »
the new business proposal!

esor

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #342 on: May 07, 2014, 01:55:06 pm »
for Saturday! :)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #343 on: May 07, 2014, 08:04:15 pm »
Mother's day :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #344 on: May 07, 2014, 10:07:00 pm »
our impending transfer :D

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #345 on: May 07, 2014, 10:22:58 pm »
up coming vacay with labs na kaming dalawa lang  :-* :-* :-*

simang

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #346 on: May 07, 2014, 10:28:37 pm »
Baler :)

jan888

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #347 on: May 08, 2014, 12:24:59 am »
upcoming trip with hubby & daughter!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #348 on: May 08, 2014, 02:30:18 pm »
Rome, Florence, Venice & Naples

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #349 on: May 08, 2014, 09:44:01 pm »
End of May! :D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #350 on: May 08, 2014, 09:56:31 pm »
...getting through today and getting rid of Day 1 Menstrual Cramps + Migraine!!!  >:(

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #351 on: May 09, 2014, 12:07:00 pm »
Excited for my homecoming!!!! countdown na...sana excited din siya makita ko  ;) ;) ;) at excited na din mga friends yeheyyyy...but for now kayod muna para madaming cash LOL.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #352 on: May 09, 2014, 04:22:12 pm »
...spending the weekend in Scotland!!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #353 on: May 09, 2014, 09:54:38 pm »
...to bite into my sweet tooth treat from Sprinkles Gelato!!!

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #354 on: May 10, 2014, 05:48:31 am »
Giving birth to my daughter. :)

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #355 on: May 10, 2014, 12:32:07 pm »
Congrats and happy mother's day sis stacies83221  :)
************************---*---************************

I am excited and at the same time worried about our Isabela trip tonight...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #356 on: May 10, 2014, 02:19:12 pm »
...visiting Edinburgh Castle again. Oh how I love castles!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #357 on: May 11, 2014, 11:23:22 am »
First day at work tomorrow. Well, kinda excited lang, kinda tamad pa din.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #358 on: May 11, 2014, 11:39:11 pm »
^ Good luck, sis sugardrop! Have a blast!!! Just because it's work, it doesn't mean it can't be fun!!!

---

...seeing the Trevi Fountain again and making a wish with him!!!  :D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #359 on: May 13, 2014, 10:18:52 pm »
^
It was weird! I mean the workplace itself. Once I felt like going home na lang. ;D

----------------

Wednesdate :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close