watch now

Author Topic: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]  (Read 57739 times)

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #320 on: March 20, 2014, 06:47:44 am »
F and J's wedding in tagaytay this sat :)

sexykha

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #321 on: March 21, 2014, 09:25:06 am »
our Palawan trip next week :)

esor

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #322 on: March 21, 2014, 10:50:40 am »
excited makita ulit si LEE MIN HO  :-*

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #323 on: March 21, 2014, 05:25:28 pm »
My daughter's birthday week in Boracay :)

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #324 on: March 22, 2014, 03:42:47 am »
my holy week trip to copenhagen and malmo in april. also looking forward to our 13th month pay in mid april.

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #325 on: March 24, 2014, 09:14:30 am »
a feature in magazine :)

Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #326 on: March 25, 2014, 08:58:38 pm »
Weekend getaway and we're going North...we'll be dropping by at hubby's childhood friend in Pangasinan and then the following day we will go to La Union.

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #327 on: March 27, 2014, 08:16:55 pm »
Next week's activities:
-our dinner and bonding at Metrowalk
-ocular inspection at Subic

simang

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #328 on: March 29, 2014, 12:13:17 am »
My mom coming home for good. Haven't seen her in the last 11 years

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #329 on: March 29, 2014, 06:48:52 am »
my parents' 34th church wedding anniversary today :) wooohooo

beatrize zuri

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #330 on: March 29, 2014, 09:35:59 pm »
our team building tom  8)

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #331 on: April 02, 2014, 09:38:53 am »
getting inked this april...  8)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #332 on: April 15, 2014, 06:56:43 am »
Our anniversary celebration this weekend and my bday celebration next week

Jaguar.Paw

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #333 on: April 15, 2014, 09:32:50 am »
bonding with my four legged friends and sewing cloth diaper for my unico hijo

Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #334 on: April 15, 2014, 01:56:22 pm »
since it's summertime, am excited about ourfamily  outing on Saturday then a relatives wedding anniversary the following day.

rheinfall18

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #335 on: May 02, 2014, 09:52:44 am »
our fourth year anniv celebration ni boyfie this may 7...yey! :D

simang

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #336 on: May 02, 2014, 02:15:14 pm »
Sibaltan.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #337 on: May 02, 2014, 10:10:40 pm »
^ Sarap!

***

...surprising him on his birthday, which comes in a form of "no surprise". He hates surprises, so he won't see it coming that there's none this time around & so, he will surely be further surprised in the end.  ;D Pure evil? I know!

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #338 on: May 02, 2014, 11:01:36 pm »
Second mixed basketball game.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #339 on: May 02, 2014, 11:02:19 pm »
^^
I hope he'll like it! :)

-------------------------

Monday. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close