watch now

Author Topic: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]  (Read 57899 times)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #260 on: January 10, 2014, 10:23:31 pm »
My daughter's upcoming preschool (mejo malayo pa naman)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #261 on: January 11, 2014, 12:47:41 am »
Uwi manila. Finding work. Makita ulit sya. Starting a new life, iwanan na ang lahat and moving on! :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #262 on: January 11, 2014, 07:16:56 am »
Monday

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #263 on: January 11, 2014, 08:10:39 am »
I am excited about moving in to our new house!!! :D convenient location :))

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #264 on: January 12, 2014, 01:34:07 pm »
Mama's dinner treat later hahaha

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #265 on: January 13, 2014, 08:57:05 pm »
My Mama's birthday :) Ayaw pa niya magparty buti naman at napilit namin kahit simple lang. :P

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #266 on: January 13, 2014, 09:22:36 pm »
Seeing my balikbayan cousins this week. :)

sexykha

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #267 on: January 13, 2014, 09:27:41 pm »
Our trip to palawan

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2014, 12:49:28 am »
wedding!!!!!!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2014, 09:50:34 pm »
Reserving my daughter's slot at preschool tomorrow

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2014, 10:15:50 pm »
the next time

sexykha

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2014, 10:41:18 pm »
Our tuesday hiphop class :)

luckymommy88

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #272 on: January 15, 2014, 08:34:18 am »
New business project :)

engr_neechee

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #273 on: January 15, 2014, 09:27:02 am »
Excited for our Batanes trip this coming April :)

tannya

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #274 on: January 15, 2014, 09:44:29 am »
trying plum delite  ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #275 on: January 17, 2014, 12:52:04 am »
Getting my pabilis from my cousin on saturday ;D

rkjaminal

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #276 on: January 17, 2014, 02:55:48 am »
wedding preps  :D

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #277 on: January 17, 2014, 07:41:39 am »
Our Family Fridate :)

Irtwisted

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #278 on: January 17, 2014, 09:59:27 am »
gym session with best friend and after work-out smoothies.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #279 on: January 17, 2014, 05:16:56 pm »
Seeing my cousin with my pamangkins tomorrow!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close