watch now

Author Topic: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]  (Read 57810 times)

hon3ykow

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #240 on: December 23, 2013, 05:43:56 am »
sa pagkikita nila

Crazylabel

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #241 on: December 23, 2013, 08:22:37 am »
Cooking baked macaroni for our Christmas family gathering

abbeydasassy

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #242 on: December 23, 2013, 11:13:45 am »
celebrating Christmas with the whole family after a decade :)


gracita13

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #243 on: December 23, 2013, 12:35:00 pm »
christmas party tomorrow with our flatmates  ;D

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #244 on: December 23, 2013, 02:02:33 pm »
the holidays!

gracita13

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #245 on: December 26, 2013, 02:51:40 pm »
office christmas party later! sana ako mabunot sa grand prize  ;D

may12

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #246 on: December 26, 2013, 03:00:07 pm »
I'm excited about winning the contest I joined. Kini-claim ko nang ako mananalo.  ;D

At excited din akong mag-start mag-work sa office environment.

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #247 on: December 26, 2013, 03:31:58 pm »
christmas get-together with my high school girl friends.. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #248 on: December 29, 2013, 02:16:51 am »
2014 :D

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #249 on: December 29, 2013, 03:07:24 am »
Better 2014 and re-invent myself .....

straykatski

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #250 on: December 29, 2013, 03:14:26 am »
January surfing in Zambales. ;)

Crazylabel

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #251 on: December 31, 2013, 07:54:33 am »
January for my ultrasound!

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #252 on: December 31, 2013, 08:12:58 am »
New Year!!! I claim this year as My Year :) Year of the Horse baby hahaha :D

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #253 on: January 01, 2014, 11:17:19 am »
2014 blessings:D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #254 on: January 01, 2014, 12:10:52 pm »
Going to Padre Pio with him.

schizo_me

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #255 on: January 01, 2014, 12:23:14 pm »
2014 din ftp://

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #256 on: January 07, 2014, 08:19:28 am »
Goood morning! I am excited about Daniel fast! :D type of fasting which is new and introduce to uour Church.. alam ko ibang church gianwa na din ito..so its our turn..I am excited What God will reveal, will make me experience, blessings, obedience, sacrifices, losing weight, faith, etc.for 21 days veges and fruits lang..Grace talaga kelangan ng marami..:))

daniel fast starts today...;)

Irtwisted

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #257 on: January 08, 2014, 10:03:10 am »
I'm excited about growing my hair long so I can have a haircut at this famous salon.

Also excited that my Neutrogena Microdermabrasion set will be delivered today.  ;D

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #258 on: January 08, 2014, 10:07:04 am »
I am excited about the 52 week challenge..!! :D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #259 on: January 08, 2014, 12:40:06 pm »
Umalis

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close