watch now

Author Topic: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]  (Read 57723 times)

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #220 on: December 15, 2013, 03:51:21 pm »
spending new year sa Pinas! what's even more exciting is none from our families/relatives knows that we're going home... ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #221 on: December 15, 2013, 05:56:09 pm »
out of town trip next year!

Harper

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #222 on: December 15, 2013, 08:52:47 pm »
seeing my mom again  :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #223 on: December 16, 2013, 07:03:53 pm »
Holiday leaves! Super quality time with hubby and daughter

Crazylabel

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #224 on: December 16, 2013, 07:36:03 pm »
Receiving what i ordered online :)

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #225 on: December 16, 2013, 08:24:41 pm »
Xmas party and despedida of a friend.

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #226 on: December 16, 2013, 09:03:10 pm »
my son's first birthday.

marichel

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #227 on: December 16, 2013, 09:33:27 pm »
Christmas vacation! hehe... start na vacation ko sa 21 until 1 :)

mitcha15

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #228 on: December 16, 2013, 10:12:23 pm »
To have my mini pochette.  ;D

imeego

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #229 on: December 17, 2013, 10:07:57 am »
january!! will start scouting for tiles, fixtures, furniture and appliances for our new house :)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #230 on: December 17, 2013, 07:29:28 pm »
Manila Pen

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #231 on: December 18, 2013, 06:46:45 pm »
Papa and Mama's 29th Wedding Anniversary

gracita13

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #232 on: December 18, 2013, 06:49:36 pm »
CHRISTmas parties & opening gifts  ;D

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #233 on: December 19, 2013, 01:15:00 pm »
celebrating my baby's first year on earth. exactly this time last year noong isinilang ko kasi siya. excited ako mamaya sa mga makiki party sa kanya.

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #234 on: December 20, 2013, 01:23:57 am »
my flight tomorrow!Going home to Pinas! woohoo!

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #235 on: December 20, 2013, 02:21:51 am »
my baby boy's first christmas :)))

Crazylabel

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #236 on: December 20, 2013, 08:21:57 am »
Christmas party!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #237 on: December 20, 2013, 11:45:24 am »
Holiday vacation and our company Christmas in February :)

imeego

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #238 on: December 20, 2013, 03:48:03 pm »
christmas party tom for the kids organized by my hubby's colleague, then after that, christmas party naman sa department ni hubby at syempre, kasama ako LOL

la_chic

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #239 on: December 23, 2013, 02:39:27 am »
Christmas eve with my loved ones

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close