watch now

Author Topic: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]  (Read 57786 times)

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #200 on: October 22, 2013, 10:50:38 pm »
Field trip for me and my students :)

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #201 on: October 24, 2013, 05:49:11 am »
Coming home. goodbye abaya, tarha, and burqa. hehe

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #202 on: October 24, 2013, 10:56:13 am »
I'm excited for the Halloween Party on Friday afternoon.  8)
I'm excited to know the result of my application. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I'm excited for the result of my son's admission test.
I'm excited for NOVEMBER! ;D

sima

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #203 on: October 28, 2013, 02:19:07 am »
Coming home. goodbye abaya, tarha, and burqa. hehe

Congrats!  Good for you!

... November

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #204 on: October 29, 2013, 03:27:04 pm »
Road trip with my two best friends and other childhood buddies this weekend. :)

theshopaholicprincess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #205 on: October 30, 2013, 10:00:36 am »
this coming long weekend! Gusto ko naman magpahinga at makasama ng matagal baby ko.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #206 on: October 31, 2013, 01:57:35 am »
Friday and Saturday, off na ni Hubby :)

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #207 on: October 31, 2013, 11:54:45 pm »
Getting 'Mimi' home. ;D

The birthday party at Timezone on Sunday...

Christmas shopping! :)

MrsNocom

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #208 on: November 21, 2013, 01:02:58 pm »
This weekend, Family Day namin :)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #209 on: November 21, 2013, 01:48:01 pm »
Getting our raw files

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #210 on: November 23, 2013, 12:08:20 am »
December :)

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #211 on: November 23, 2013, 03:07:45 am »
We got Mimi/Bluey na, so next step...Breaking it in! :)


Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #212 on: November 23, 2013, 10:47:33 pm »
excited ako imake over yung room ko  ;D

AnJelatine

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #213 on: November 23, 2013, 11:14:25 pm »
Divisoria trip this week. Hihi! ;D

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #214 on: November 24, 2013, 02:43:55 am »
Christmas shopping! I enjoy buying gifts for people I love because that's one of the ways I make them feel that I appreciate them.

And CrossFit! Pain is good.

What else? Fraxel. Like I said, pain is good. :)

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #215 on: December 03, 2013, 02:53:01 pm »
Next thursday! It's the start of my holiday travels! Barcelona then off to Morocco for five days then back to Spain with a few days in Malaga.

Also, I'm excited for my one month vacation in Pinas. Can't wait to be with my family!

gracita13

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #216 on: December 03, 2013, 03:12:20 pm »
my birthday!  ;D ;D ;D 10more days!

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #217 on: December 04, 2013, 05:39:30 pm »
tagaytay trip this coming weekend... i need a trip outside the city!!!!  :D

Marin

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #218 on: December 04, 2013, 07:07:08 pm »
the weekend, bonding with friends!

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #219 on: December 12, 2013, 06:36:07 pm »
dress fitting!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close