watch now

Author Topic: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]  (Read 57653 times)

gracita13

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2013, 01:54:58 pm »
my audrey hepburn casing  ;D 10more days to go!

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2013, 09:52:37 pm »
Watching Fushigi Yuugi later with my sister before going to sleep. :)

jeune

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #182 on: September 19, 2013, 02:07:07 am »
Our trip to Taiwan and Manila in 2 weeks! :)

imeego

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #183 on: September 19, 2013, 08:40:12 am »
son's 3rd birthday this october...1st school party nya :)

cescilay

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #184 on: September 19, 2013, 10:16:42 am »
trip to palawan next month... *happy dance*

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #185 on: September 19, 2013, 01:29:13 pm »
my friend is getting married this october :)
waaaaaa she's my first close friend to get married :o

sana totoo yung mga sinabi nila na free company-expenses-paid trip na they're making
parinig to me..

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #186 on: September 23, 2013, 03:37:22 am »
yung immediate? yung pagtigil ng ulan na 'to. hehe. kanina pa gigil na gigil sa pagbuhos. di ako makatulog.

yung soon - 6th wedding anniv namin ni hubby next weekend. Sana naman wala nang nakakalokang ulan. We don't have plans yet, pero nothing grand naman, basta maka-celebrate lang ok na. :)

yung papalapit na - Christmas shopping! :D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #187 on: September 23, 2013, 03:07:48 pm »
excited to deposit my earnings sa bank :P Save your money, spend what little is left ang peg.
sayang I cant make it sa cut off sa bank! wth

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #188 on: September 27, 2013, 02:26:14 pm »
get-together and bonding session with high school buddies tomorrow... excited to try out that new resto we saw sa malingap st.  :D

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #189 on: September 27, 2013, 07:44:45 pm »
Hubby's backpay :D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #190 on: September 28, 2013, 12:30:16 pm »
13th month? :-[


airish_2

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #191 on: September 29, 2013, 12:23:47 am »
Vacation leave!  ;D

jillai

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #192 on: October 05, 2013, 12:34:56 am »
Honeymoon in Maldives....10 days to go!

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #193 on: October 05, 2013, 12:38:42 am »
Family date mamaya :)

gracita13

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #194 on: October 05, 2013, 01:41:53 pm »
big eid holidays  ;D

Marin

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #195 on: October 21, 2013, 05:20:15 pm »
sembreak! sa wakas!

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #196 on: October 22, 2013, 11:19:30 am »
long leave this coming November.. makakapagpahinga rin kahit ilang araw...

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #197 on: October 22, 2013, 02:53:50 pm »
Long weekend next week and my daughter's trick or treat even at Gymboree Eastwood

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #198 on: October 22, 2013, 03:08:22 pm »
-thursday. kasi may mga bisita kami for household. di ko pa alam ang lulutuin pero happy ako.

-this weekend..makakasama ko na naman kasi ang mag ama ko.

- sahod. sana dumating na siya

imeego

  • Guest
Re: I am EXCITED about... [Take 4]
« Reply #199 on: October 22, 2013, 03:25:23 pm »
receiving the stuff i purchased online (christmas gifts for our 2 kids) :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close