watch now

Author Topic: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila  (Read 193000 times)

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #480 on: June 21, 2015, 06:47:58 pm »
Any feedback on Century Properties Group? I'm seriously considering buying a condo, sila ang developer. Wala akong mahanap masyado na feedback sa kanila

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #481 on: June 23, 2015, 12:36:49 pm »
ako rin, I'm interested sa mga property ng Century... any feedback? I'm eyeing the Trump Tower, Acqua Iguazu and Azure

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #482 on: June 23, 2015, 03:48:53 pm »
^Ang hirap maghanap ng feedbacks sa Century noh? Di ako ganun ka familiar sa property industry pero pang high end talaga projects nila. Have you tried checking out Skyscraper City? Naglalagay sila ng sun ng construction updates.

smilee

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #483 on: June 26, 2015, 11:06:13 pm »
That's why I don't like SMDC. Pretty much like SM ang peg na madami tao lagi. Kung titira sa condo, di ba you would want at least some level of privacy like wala masyado tao sa corridors. Tapos good luck sa shared amenities hehe lalo sa pool, gym, playgrounds, gardens, etc.

I'm also not convinced na quality materials nila based on what I'm seeing in their newly constructed malls. But what do I know? Baka iba ang contractor ng condominiums versus malls?

you're right about your opinion on smdc.  they have condos that are not fully compliant with city hall's requirements.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?s=bef6245af69c222d9bf885ceb5bd88f9&t=1153801&page=187

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #484 on: July 06, 2015, 12:58:58 am »
Hello everyone! Me and my mom are both based here in Canada and looking to purchase a condo in the Phils for when we go back to visit. My mom is retired now and can stay for extended periods in Manila to visit family and to get away from winter. I see Fort Victoria which is in a very good area in Taguig/The Fort. Bakit ang mura and rent to own? San Jose Builders yata ito. At ang sabi ng sister ko na nasa Dubai, nagkaron daw ng sunog dito?

Here are my main requirements:

RFO or turnover ng 2016
Has malls restos na walking distance lang (wala naman kami kotse pag umuuwi ng Manila)
Budget is 4-5M
Proximity sa Taguig/The Fort area (my sister is purchasing a unit sa Uptown Suites/Megaworld turnover 2018)

Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:03:45 am by Lauren_GT »

iamsuperizch

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #485 on: July 06, 2015, 02:27:27 am »
^based sa experience ko with Victoria Tower beside GMA (also handled by San Jose), hindi ako impressed sa overall design and materials.  I don't know lang with their Fort Victoria, maybe mas-upscaled yung design and materials na gamit nila dito since sa Taguig area siya.

I will PM you my friend's email address for Ayala, Alveo and Avida projects and maybe you could inquire for their RFO and projects with turnover year of 2016.  He's a licensed broker for international accounts.

You can also check Gramercy Residences or Knightsbridge Residences by Century Properties.  This is inside Century City in Kalayaan Ave, Makati and beside Century City Mall (Gramercy is connected to this mall; they are separated with a door lang with access card).

But I think mas ok talaga yung Fort area for her kasi walker-friendly and she can do a lot of things sa Fort (Market Market, Serendra resto, SM Aura, Central Square Mall, Bonifacio High Street, etc.) or even jog pag-mornings.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 06:36:56 pm by iamsuperizch »

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #486 on: July 08, 2015, 07:48:33 am »
^^Sis, I am planning to sell my Viceroy condo 2BR 52sqm.  Mckinley hill nga lang sha, tabi ng Piazza.  Turnover is around Feb 2016 as per contract. 

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #487 on: August 12, 2015, 07:11:33 pm »
Im working sa BGC while si hubby sa Makati, which condo kaya na magmmeet halfway?

Kristalle

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #488 on: August 13, 2015, 11:21:55 am »
Kalayaan? Merong high end Hyatt by Federaland.

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #489 on: August 14, 2015, 05:41:23 pm »
^ Hindi carry ng budget. haha

marshie

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #490 on: August 14, 2015, 09:48:04 pm »
^I lost confidence with Victoria. They have project near Washington St. in Makati (I think Victoria de Makati) and it isn't finished until now. The project is very delayed.

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #491 on: August 17, 2015, 08:44:36 pm »
okay na ba ang 3.2M for 2BR? 42sqm?

marshie

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #492 on: August 17, 2015, 10:46:16 pm »
^I think it depends on the location too :) If the location is accessible and good, the price is okay with me. I am eyeing a 29 sqm condo in Mandaluyong (plus balcony of 8sqm) for Php2.9MM.

rics

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #493 on: August 20, 2015, 09:44:31 pm »
was looking to purchase a condo and was considering bgc and the ones near moa.
bcg is very nice, very upscale pero its along/within the fault line. moa naman ang mahal ng association fee. so we chose the one at resorts world.

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #494 on: August 29, 2015, 11:44:40 pm »
@ choco_monster , nasa ganyan price din yung balak namin ipurchase,  3.3M for a 63sqm 2br total gross area.
hinde kami makadecide kasi parang mahal nga but based naman sa location parang sulit na din.

mrscreamsoda

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #495 on: September 14, 2015, 12:04:54 am »
I'm having issues with Megaworld! GRRRRRR

We have one in Sgt Esguerra. The purpose of the condo sana is to be our house's extension. Para may maayos na matirahan yung family/relatives from abroad at may privacy din since hindi naman kalayuan non sa amin. Ang naiinis ako sa Megaworld, sabi nila sa Aunt ko hindi daw pumapayag ang Megaworld sa mga "transients" who will be staying for 1mo only! My gosh! Naloka ako! I live overseas kaya hindi ko mapuntahan yung management. I know wala kaming magagawa kung yun yung policy ng management. Pero when we bought the condo, hindi pa ganoon ang policy. Fully paid na yung condo namin in 4yrs. Relatives naman namin yung titira sa condo for a short period of time like 3wks-1mo. Hindi natitirhan yung condo at hindi rin namin pinarerent. Feeling ko sayang na sayang yung pera namin sa pagbili ng pesteng condo na yan from Megaworld. May magagawa pa ba ako mga sis?

dashee

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #496 on: September 14, 2015, 02:48:02 am »
ako naman i love dmci. love the place, the staff, the neighbors.. the best talaga! dati i was so against living in a condo, as in gusto ko house and lot talaga. pero after spending almost a year here, i changed my mind. sana wag paapekto ang dmci sa torre de manila. :)

rjroya

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #497 on: September 14, 2015, 01:25:58 pm »
HELP!

Hi,

im looking to buy a condo in Makati by December (anywhere in Makati). My budget is at 3 million. Im eyeing Victoria De Makati but I did my research and mukhang hindi sya maganda kasi parang since 2009 pre-selling na sya and til now, hindi pa tapos yung building. Mura sya for a 2-3 bedroom bi-level unit sana, kaso nakakatakot maginvest.

Next in line is The Linear (Filinvest developer) mukhang okay naman. Tivoli Gardens (DMCI) sounds nice and good offer my only issue is the environment, kasi diba malapit na yun sa Pasig river? and parang sobrang rowdy nung place.

Si im asking help kung may agents jan or personal owners selling their units and also other people to put it their suggestions, hindi naman kalakihan yung budget ko for high-end condos, although I found one studio unit at Gramercy for 3.7M pero preferably kasi sana kid friendly and yung may mga jogging path kasi I have an 8 month old baby.

Thank you!

midnight

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #498 on: September 22, 2015, 12:04:36 pm »
^@RjRoya,

I might be able to help you. PM me if you like. But to give you some feedback on those developers you mentioned:

Victoria De Makati: super delayed turnover. wag ka sumugal.

The Linear (Filinvest developer) I think that area is still affected by floods pero mabilis bumaba

Tivoli Gardens (DMCI): Technically, outside of Makati na. It's ok lang. Not sure how commute friendly the place is. I know plenty of people who live there, but yun din, there is flooding sa area na yun.

@Rjroya, if I may ask, why do you want to live inside Makati? Your budget will get you a better deal somewhere outside, but accessible to Makati naman. Regarding kid-friendly, well, I won't call Gramercy kid-friendly. Siguro pag mga toddler na, or when they are older, to enjoy the amenities. But then, your budget gets you a studio. How do you plan to live in a studio with a growing child? I'm not sure if my friend is still selling his place in Salcedo village. Ayun, studio, pero malaki, kasi lumang building. Salcedo is kid-friendly. May parks dun eh. :)

midnight

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #499 on: September 22, 2015, 12:11:13 pm »
I'm having issues with Megaworld! GRRRRRR


Yes, you can contact the PMO/ property management officer of your building and endorse your relatives. Bakit bawal patirahan ang unit? Bayad naman diba? Wala naman kayong utang? Email them, if you are based overseas. Pag hinde pumayag, padala ka ng representative to talk to them properly. Baka misunderstanding lang. Maybe walang letter of endorsement, or hinde nagpakita ng official ID aunt mo po. Hope it gets fixed.

Based on my observation, medyo nagiging "strict" ang mga condos ngayon when it comes to short term leasing/ lending of units. Ewan ko ba bakit, I think it's because they want these 'transients' to rent through their in-house property leasing group which is often the last choice of many unit owners. So try to talk to your property management officers in a nice way. Di din naman nila kasalanan yun. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close