We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
That's why catchy yun offer sa akin ng Arezzo Place. Turnover of unit is after I paid the 6th month dp for roughly around 8K (for a 32 sq mtrs with a generous size of balcony) and then they will process the remaining through Pag-ibig dahil daw naka-tie up sila sa Pag-ibig. It's just the location of the area I am concerned about. I don't have a problem if ako lang kasi may sasakyan naman ako pero pano yung mga gusto dumalaw sakin like parents, siblings and friends. Hehe.
Hi mga sis , any feedback about Vista properties condos? I am thinking of getting one unit ng Salcedo square .