watch now

Author Topic: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON  (Read 85055 times)

cjgcortez

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #260 on: September 15, 2013, 08:01:30 pm »
Mga sissies, my sister just had the Yuko Yamashita rebond last Tuesday, September 10. Pag-uwi pa lang nya ng house, our reaction was "Yan na yung rebond mo??" It was really a big disappointment! Parang hot iron lang yung ginawa sa hair nya! Then she said na wala daw gamot na inapply dun sa half ng hair nya. Reason is, masisira daw yung hair. Pero duh?? of course it would not look good dahil kalahati ng hair mo maayos and the other half is buhaghag!

So we decided to take her back to LPK, pagdating namin dun, we complained about her rebond. They asked my sister to sit na to the treatment area. And then this guy named Leo, he has normal height, medyo chubby, long hair and brown skin. He's discussing something with my sister and we decided na lumapit (my sister kasi is very soft spoken, so we don't want her to be bullied). So we told Leo na we want them to fix the rebond, because it really looks horrible. Then he started talking A LOT!! He said that the hair is dull and masisira daw pag nirebond, kesyo ganyan ganyan. Well, if they did not rebonded the tips of the hair, that's fine for us. But half of the hair was not treated, for pete's sake! Then we asked him bakit 15 minutes lang yung gamot then they rinse it na. He replied rudely, "Sinasabi ko sa inyo para malaman nio, wag niyong question-in yung kaaalaman namin dito." And he started raising his voice! Nagtatanong lang kami kasi alam namin talaga na 3-4 hours ang rebond, my sisters and pinsans also go through rebond and this is not our first time!!!

Then bumaba si Louis, and checked my sister's hair. I was relieved when he said to his employees, "You know why she came back? Look at those curls, it doesn't look good."

It was a very horrifying experience at LPK The Fort Branch. We still have 2 vouchers bought from DealGrocer, I will do all I can para marefund yung 2 vouchers because I am really dissatisfied with the result plus the employees!

foxy_babe

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #261 on: November 11, 2013, 01:18:14 am »
Hi sisses. Just had my hair colored at Louis Phillp Kee Salon at the Fort.

Rose colored my hair. Its so so nice.  ;)

I also brought my friend to try Louis Kee's cut. She loved her haircut so much! And she had Keratherapy treatment after. Her hair was super nice and silky.  :)

 

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #262 on: November 12, 2013, 07:58:56 am »
I had the Deal Grocer Yuko Yamashita hair rebonding at the Fort Boni branch last September 2013 (?) and I opted not the super straight effect so they said they will just do a "hair relax type or a milder yuko yamashita" technique for my hair which will bring a soft straight which is just easier to manage everyday (My hair is a bit wavy curly and I want the bouncy flowing effect of my tresses). I even paid for treatment so it will be soft and shiny post treatment. They said not to wet it for 3 days and I did followed their advise not to tie or tuck the hair behind the ears to avoid starting new wave/curl. After one or two days, some of my waves showed but it was still alright so I just hoped that it will be the effect that will come out after I wash it. To my dismay, after I washed my hair on the third day, It was LITERALLY THE SAME as my previous hair. I NEVER achieved the soft straight look at all. I realized that It was a big mistake to buy the Deal Grocer vouchers of Louis Phillip Kee. Totally sayang yung Php 1500 voucher + plus Php 1100 for the treatment and I really expected a lot since I have heard a lot of raves about this salon and this branch and I specifically chose Louis Phillip Kee Fort Boni as my branch since they said they have relatively good service but I think that It's an overrated salon! I am now stuck with my wavy hair again.. too wavy for me though. Such a rip off!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 12:29:41 pm by angelic_daphne »

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #263 on: February 18, 2014, 08:26:22 am »
mga sis, how much kaya ang keratherapy treatment? bra length.

exterramerma

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #264 on: February 24, 2014, 05:48:37 pm »
Has anyone tried the 50 minute Digital perm at Genesis Salon by LPK? I'm planning on getting the dealgrocer voucher kaya lang there's one negative feedback in this forum.. Worth it kaya?

mikk344

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #265 on: March 10, 2014, 12:45:46 pm »
Hi girls!

Meron po bang volume rebond sa Genesis LPK? and how much? thanks :)

kikaygimikera

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #266 on: March 14, 2014, 01:21:14 am »
I will never buy from Dealgrocer and go to LPK kahit na sobrang love ko sila before. Nagkahair fall na ako ng bongga. Para akong may cancer na ewan kasi pag brush ko ng hair, SOBRANG DAMING HAIR! :( After ko mag pa brazilian blow out sa kanila. I do not know it is supposed to be itchy. The first time I tried brazilian blow out sa Glorieta eh sobrang ang ganda ng hair ko. Pero sa LPK parang ni rebond ang tigas! Supposedly hindi ganon. :(

Ayun sobrang careful ako sa hair ko. sobra kung malagas. Pinipicture ko yung hair fall ko everytime I touch my hair. Naiinis ako. Nagreklamo ako pero pahingi daw ng proof. Babalikan ko din sila!  >:(

tough_chic

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #267 on: April 04, 2014, 08:15:48 am »
Hi. Any reviews with Jon of LPK Acropolis? Planning to have my hair colored tomorrow. Metrobank CC has promo 30% off for min 3k single receipt so avail ko yun. I've spoken with Jon. Nice naman siya. But super rave ang mga GT about Angie so napaisip ako tuloy to try sa LPK Fort. Mas mahal ba sa fort compared to other LPK branches?

What treatment do you recommend girls na kasama ng hair coloring? Its my first time na magpakulay and I'm 28 already. Late bloomer lol

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 10:02:42 am by tough_chic »

angel..

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #268 on: April 04, 2014, 04:47:10 pm »
Okay pa ba ang LPK? Parang bumaba yung standard ng LPK nung nang expand sila :-\

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #269 on: April 04, 2014, 07:57:14 pm »
for me, di na sila ok. lumipat na sila ng lugar sa fort. parang naging cheapipay na salon nalang yung pinaglipatan nila.

tough_chic

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #270 on: April 04, 2014, 10:00:44 pm »
I was backreading nga eh. Yung mga negative reviews parang last year and early this year..unlike some 2 years ago puro great reviews. But the stylists naman sila pa din yata. Same names I encountered sa previous posts and when I called the fort. Anyway I will try my luck tomorrow in acropolis. Nag pa appointment ako kay jon. I read several blogs especially that of Tricia. Go to salon nya ang LPK Acropolis.

Raspberrycrim

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #271 on: May 07, 2014, 12:04:59 pm »
Hi Im new here :) I just want to share my experience with Genesis salon Better living branch. I've tried their digital perm just last Saturday and unfortunately it's not good! the outcome is just traditional instead of digital curls. they don't even cut my hair nga eh supposedly kasi your hair must be layered  to enhance the curls and not to look makapal. before kasi I got permed in Tony & Jackey but since my house is closer to Genesis Salon I've decided to try their service pero sobrang sisi ko lang ngaun, and the machine they've used  is not for digital perm. kaya pala lagi silang walang customer :((

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #272 on: May 07, 2014, 02:29:06 pm »
^tried 2 services at Genesis as well, massage and Keratin Therapy (deal I got from Dealgrocer)... not a satisfied customer as well here. I didn't bother to go back or buy a deal from them again.

petlovah

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #273 on: May 07, 2014, 03:05:27 pm »
There were really raves a few years back re: LKP. Pansin ko lang din na ang dami na nga ng negative feedbacks lately.  :o

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
LIFESTYLE SALON BY LOUIS KEE
« Reply #274 on: January 06, 2016, 03:46:05 am »
Loius  Phillip Kee  has done a major make  over of his salon recapturing his  glorious moment on salon industry.

First they move out of their old address and transferred to a new location 
Second they renamed the LOUIS PHILLIP KEE Salon as LIFESTYLE SALON BY LOUIS KEE
The new salon boast of a very modern touch of interior design carefully manned by LOuis himself; it has a relaxing and awesome ambience.

I was lucky enough to tried out the Ombre Balayage, Leah, the new hairstylist was the one who made my hair so gorgeous that  really got me so many compliments from friends and strangers as welll


(http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g419/gorgeousmama5/IMGP2374.jpg)


Louis Kee has a new hairsytlist which is  LEAH who has been under his wings  , LOuis personally trained and mentored  her to be his asssistant

Lifestyle salon has been showcasing their latest innovations on haircoloring featuring  OMBRE BALAYAGE which  has a lot of good raves , and introducing the latest trends on haircolor

LOuis Kee has never failed to amaze me , i will be his forever loyal client.
 :)
 .


« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 03:59:00 am by gorgeousmama »

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #275 on: January 06, 2016, 11:17:52 am »
^ sis permanent curls ba yung hair mo? :)

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #276 on: January 07, 2016, 10:50:37 pm »
^  yes sis!!, but  kaya nila if temporary or permanent

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #277 on: January 08, 2016, 09:36:21 pm »
^  yes sis!!, but  kaya nila if temporary or permanent


@gorgeousmama, ask ko lang po alam nyo po ba kung san na lumipat si Angie sang salon? gusto ko kase bumalik kay lpk kase sya yun last na gumawa ng hair ko. muhkang okay din si Lea ha. thanks

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #278 on: January 09, 2016, 03:21:23 pm »
^  yes sis!!, but  kaya nila if temporary or permanent

ang ganda sis! magkaano inabot niyan?

zy

  • Guest
Re: LOUIS KEE PHILIPP SALON
« Reply #279 on: January 13, 2016, 09:30:54 pm »
^^Hi Sis Filipinasadhart! 😊 Nasa Margaret and Charles Salon na si Ms. Angie. 😊

Margaret and Charles Salon
Ground Floor RCBC Savings Bank Corporate Center
25th and 26th Streets, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
(02)888-0423

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close